sharetrader
Page 179 of 697 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 6963
    IMO

Watch out your pedestal is frozen, you're stuck up there in superior isolation.lol.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
    Hey........Look over there................
    What say you fool, learn to laugh a little, judge less.

IMO

Before you Start your negativity ask yourself, have i ever stuffed up, lost my rag, made an error that i have been given a 2nd chance on to redeem myself? No ? Then you must be one of the Gods or an extreme narcissist.
    Statement from Meka Whaitiri

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Why; she has been given a chance to learn to be assertive not aggressive, if she doesn't grow and learn and repeats she will be gone for good. This is a great example of a trickle down behaviour correction; she can lead and change her behaviour by example and many others will follow, right down to ordinary folks in her whanau, city, electorate, country. This may be her lightbulb moment , change behavioural autocratic patterns to empowering, assertive, inclusive behaviours and lead by example, top down.
    Get real. This is a 53 year old person, likely promoted to highest level of incompetence. All those rough edges should have been well and truly worn off by now. All those life learnings she should be able to draw on.

At this point in her life her basic personality traits (both strengths and weaknesses) are deeply embeded and cannot be changed.

We arent talking about some iffy teenage behaviour here - we are talking about a member of Cabinet. We should expect the highest standards from day one. Cabinet is not a kindy for moulding people - at best thats what the back benches are for.

Before you Start your negativity ask yourself, have i ever stuffed up, lost my rag, made an error that i have been given a 2nd chance on to redeem myself? No ? Then you must be one of the Gods or an extreme narcissist.
    Statement from Meka Whaitiri
    Shes missing teh 4 (?) "a";s
    Firstly no Acknowledgement that she handled a staff member and abused her.
    No Acceptance that this was wrong.
    No apology to the staff member
    and No Atonement

She would have been better to stay silent.

(And yes I am always stuffing up. But following the four A's is helpful in personal growth.)

IMO

Cant apologise yet if contesting some of the allegations. But yes i hope some sort of agreement and admission and clarity to the part she did play which is losing control of herself with anger( not acceptable even if an employee stuffs up) which causes overreactions rather then informed responses. Eating a little humble pie can bring personal growth."Commited to my own development " and improving herself etc is some atonement and acknowledgement.

“I have accepted the Prime Minister’s decision and I intend to work hard to regain her confidence.

“As noted I contested some of the allegations.
    “However I am disappointed my behaviour led to a complaint. I am committed to my own development, including better managing employment relationships.
    “I am focusing on working hard for the people of Ikaroa-Rāwhiti, as a member of Labour and Māori Caucus and contributing as a Member of Parliament."
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 06-10-2018 at 12:34 PM.

“However I am disappointed my behaviour led to a complaint. "
    Bull****ter alert blaring full noise.
    Shes not disappointed in her behaviour - which she should be.

She is disappointed it led to a complaint. Which is essentially pushing it back to it being the victims problem. (so in her mind if there was no complaint her behaviour was quite acceptable)

What a nasty piece of work. She and Jackson are in good company.

All the rest is the usual crap s about wanting to get her snout back into the trough.

IMO

Thats your interpretation.She has committed to better managing employment relationships, good enough for me.

Veteran novice

Thats your interpretation.She has committed to better managing employment relationships, good enough for me.
    Will she have any employment relationships to better manage?

Well, of course, this is just a short stint in the naughty room.

You have a very low expectation threshold.

At this stage in her life she should be well skilled in managing employment relationships. In fact, its simple natural courtesy you dont go shouting at people when you dont get your own way.