sharetrader
Page 193 of 697 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6963
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    that was my thought as well. You can legally discriminate against short people - though I am not sure if Short Man Syndrome is a recognized disability
    Dwarf throwing is frowned upon, which ruined a great pub sport.

No sh1t Sherlock: "Ardern said three weeks was too long for the investigation, and she wanted answers "as quickly as possible". "My expectation is that it is done very quickly, because from what I've seen this hasn't been good enough."

What did Lees-Galloway expect from a lying, drug smuggling gang associate. These Labour MP's seem to live in little happy princess land where all is sweetness and nice. Totally oblivious to reality. The general public knew it was a mistake within nano-seconds. Why would L-G need 3 weeks - other than hope that during the delay the spotlight could be shone on some other incompetent Labour MP who pops their head above the ramparts.
    He seems to have been accquitted on many charges. Meanwhile we eagerly await the publication of the report on the investigation into the National Party culture. Should be good for a few laughs.

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Meanwhile we eagerly await the publication of the report on the investigation into the National Party culture. Should be good for a few laughs.

westerly
    it is probably stuck in traffic behind the labour sex alcohol camp report

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    He seems to have been accquitted on many charges. Meanwhile we eagerly await the publication of the report on the investigation into the National Party culture. Should be good for a few laughs.

westerly
    While I eagerly await to see who will replace Lees Galloway once Jacinda boots him out, with Winston's blessing of course. That will be good for a few laughs.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 02-11-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

... You can legally discriminate against short people...
    That is apart-height.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    While I eagerly await to see who will replace Lees Galloway once Jacinda boots him out, with Winston's blessing of course. That will be good for a few laughs.
    Might be time for a Green MP, like dimwit Golriz Ghahanraman. She would be good in the Immigration portfolio given her mis truth about refugee status. And she knows how to defend offenders. And she is very creative with the truth and doesnt mind ignoring a few absolute human rights. A perfect replacement

Legend

Might be time for a Green MP, like dimwit Golriz Ghahanraman. She would be good in the Immigration portfolio given her mis truth about refugee status. And she knows how to defend offenders. And she is very creative with the truth and doesnt mind ignoring a few absolute human rights. A perfect replacement
    Yeah - she's a shocker. I think the only serious talent in The Kermit party might be Chloe Swarbrick, but it's a bit early to say.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    That is apart-height.
    Comment of the week. :-)

Dilettante

The problem for today's Green Party is that they bring in these new excited people like Gareth Hughes, Golriz, Chlöe Swarbrick etc etc. But once they get into Parliament, they seem to be out of their depth and we never hear from them again. In fact, what happened to that Chlöe Swarbrick who I thought was the future of the Greens ? She's disappeared !

You'll find Gorliz at your local protest along with the other unemploed and professional hand wringers. Chloe's out the back still practising her "earnest" look. The others can be found around New Zealand counting all the turtles they have saved with their single use plastic bag ban campaign.