sharetrader
Page 199 of 697 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 6963
    IMO

Exactly , the faceless ,possibly,incompetent staff who assembled the info, their names should be at the bottom taking ownership of what they've provided.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Exactly , the faceless ,possibly,incompetent staff who assembled the info, their names should be at the bottom taking ownership of what they've provided.
    Do you honestly believe they omitted all the known facts from what they provided?

So these incompetent people obviously gave ILG information on the fact the guy had a false ID, was a convict, was in prison, was a drug smuggler and you expect them to give him more information (which may have been in the folder if ILG choose to read the whole thing) . What other possible information could ILG have needed to make a better decision?

IMO

A better summary.

Legend

Don't be silly.
    Even if he couldn't be bothered reading the whole report, he had sufficient facts to chuck him out of the country - good and proper.
    As posted elsewhere.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/3918...-Lees-Galloway

A better summary.
    I thought my summary at #1983 was pretty good ( I didn't even get paid to do it). How could that be improved?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I thought my summary at #1983 was pretty good ( I didn't even get paid to do it). How could that be improved?
    Fixing spelling mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Fixing spelling mistake?
    Unfortunately my DNAAF4 gene has mutated to such a point I am beyonf help.

IMO

Me tooh, its a vary summery afternune wif hi humanidty, thanc dog its fryday. neely thyme for a fzaveeritt bevvy. Chairz and remember nose, moore single use humyns.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    This productivity disease has been with us for decades

The ones who just identified it (or parroted past comments) are part of the cause .....and if they knew it they haven’t made much progress in curing it have they?
    NZ’s chronic productivity stagnation issue - isn’t it in part caused by the fact that Kiwis have found better after tax returns by investing in expensive residential land rather than productive business.

Perhaps if we encouraged and increased the proportion of capital invested in industry and business then production per employee may increase?