sharetrader
Page 204 of 697 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If I was Prof Brady I’d conclude from this interview with the OM that the PM knows that somebody is trying to stop her speaking out ...talk about being evasive with her answers

https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/p...imidation-case
    I think the interview only indicates that the PM does not want to get on the wrong side of the second most powerful nation of the world, no matter whether they behave right or wrong.

Some might call it weak, others might call it Realpolitik? (actually - the words ryhme ... I must be a poet ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If I was Prof Brady I’d conclude from this interview with the OM that the PM knows that somebody is trying to stop her speaking out ...talk about being evasive with her answers

https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/p...imidation-case
    Could just be some norty students

“ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Whats Shane Jones doing with our money. Westland co-op dairy, 2017 $586m in assets. Net assets of $146m. $629m in revenue and $1.5m in profit. Why do they need a loan from us?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Whats Shane Jones doing with our money. Westland co-op dairy, 2017 $586m in assets. Net assets of $146m. $629m in revenue and $1.5m in profit. Why do they need a loan from us?
    Winston First need to win a seat because when Winston ain't there anymore - neither is the party unless they can win an electorate. Maybe they're targeting the coast in case the Northland spend-up doesn't work.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Winston First need to win a seat because when Winston ain't there anymore - neither is the party unless they can win an electorate. Maybe they're targeting the coast in case the Northland spend-up doesn't work.
    Pretty obvious that's what the the slush fund is all about. It is about buying a future for NZF generously funded by us taxpayers.
    Last edited by iceman; 30-11-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Don't be silly.
    Even if he couldn't be bothered reading the whole report, he had sufficient facts to chuck him out of the country - good and proper.
    As posted elsewhere.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/3918...-Lees-Galloway
    We should close the week with a clear understanding of how shallow Aderns talent pool is.

Lees-Galloway stuffed up and tried to blame officials. He said there would be a report in three weeks and the PM instructed that it be done in significantly less time. It was more than 3 weeks.

The PM assured us we just needed to Read Between The Lines.

ILG has bought NZ Immigration into disrepute, he is lazy and arrogant (no apology from him) yet the PM back him. Proof no-one left in teh pool to replace him

Iain Lees-Galloway should at least be made to wear a dunce hat in parliament for the rest of the year on what he has done re K. Sroubek case.
    Last edited by RGR367; 30-11-2018 at 11:59 AM.

IMO

Sounds like an archaic middle earth corporal punishment petty political great leap backwards sorta attitude. Sroubek is a goner , thats good mutual ground.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sounds like an archaic middle earth corporal punishment petty political great leap backwards sorta attitude. Sroubek is a goner , thats good mutual ground.
    Could you put that in real English, please, J? Lost me after the middle earth bit.