sharetrader
Page 259 of 697 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Absolutely support the womans choice. Relgion has a lot to answer to in things like Euthanasia and Womens rights, its callous and totally uncaring in these situs. Bible needs updating imo, compassion missing.
    Who has brought religion into it? Last time I looked you weren't allowed to take the life of another. Callous and uncaring to stand up for the defenceless?You're just as evasive as your comrade leader.

Dilettante

The argument about it being a "woman´s choice" each time is ridiculous. While abortions are justifiable in some circumstances, making them too freely available reduces this serious and sad decisión to the level of birth control. We have birth control freely available in NZ already (even day after pills) and time people take responsibility for their actions.
    Last edited by iceman; 08-08-2019 at 05:42 AM.

IMO

So women are ridiculous and should have no say over their bodies. I hope you can see how ridiculous and extremely sexist this attitude is.

Jonu getting offensive already in the new sharetrader. That didnt last long did it.! Come on mate please try to be nicer, seriously.

Guru

So women are ridiculous and should have no say over their bodies. I hope you can see how ridiculous and extremely sexist this attitude is.

Jonu getting offensive already in the new sharetrader. That didnt last long did it.! Come on mate please try to be nicer, seriously.
    Who said anything about ridiculous? Or Religion? It would appear you are taking offence at your own imagination.

The biology that reproduces humanity involves three bodies. Makes things kind of complex eh JT?

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Maybe, but can you imagine that dismal lot without her charisma to front the party?
    Yes, it would be something better than the present National Party line up.

westerly

IMO

94 to 23 on the first stage of updating the redundant 40 year old abortion bill.Concsience ahead of politics and religion

Guru

94 to 23 on the first stage of updating the redundant 40 year old abortion bill.Concsience ahead of politics and religion
    Still no answers to the rebuttal of your fallacious arguments and false accusations. Tell me JT, does abortion stop a beating heart? How does your conscience sit with that? I worry about the state of our country's well being at a level that Little and Ardern seem unable to comprehend. The most vulnerable are expendable in their view, their lives to be snuffed out and from their "mother's womb untimely ripped".

IMO

Yes its very emotive for some i understand that.It was great to see lots of hugging going on across the house in the debates yesterday.My conscience is clean and looking forward to this bill going through albeit with much discussion to come and probably a few tweaks. You need to find the answers and solutions within jonu, thats up to you, your journey.

Guru

Yes its very emotive for some i understand that.It was great to see lots of hugging going on across the house in the debates yesterday.My conscience is clean and looking forward to this bill going through albeit with much discussion to come and probably a few tweaks. You need to find the answers and solutions within jonu, thats up to you, your journey.
    I have those answers. How you can have a clean conscience about supporting taking the lives of others is beyond me...but perhaps that is why you avoid answering tough questions and instead raise fallacious arguments and accuse me of being offensive. I suggest an underlying unease on your part that you won't confront, but will instead see it to be easier to raise smokescreens and attack others to placate yourself. It is not uncommon behaviour.

Out of interest Jonu, are you vegan?