sharetrader
Page 271 of 697 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Don't allow yourself to be so easily impressed with this complete claptrap obviously written for the Japanese P.M. He would have no idea about her parenting skills and practises, and how she reconciled them with her PM duties. Like so many of these welcomes, just a gob-full of meaningless waffle, no doubt taken from bio notes provided by Adern's entourage.
    Didn't she even mix up China and Japan? I recon this went down really well with the Japanese hosts. Lucky they are polite people ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Japan PM preaching around maritime law enforcement? Sharing our "Universal values"? About as sincere as Ardern methinks.
    Remember to focus only on the negative Jonah.Nothing good happening in the world ehh

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Remember to focus only on the negative Jonah.Nothing good happening in the world ehh
    I just don't respond well to BS. Has always served me well.

IMO

Change of diet may bring some light.

Guru

Change of diet may bring some light.
    Hard to do when it is being forcefed from on high. Better to change the source. Labour supporters are the best postioned to do so but have too much fairydust in their eyes.

By the way Trudeau has been taking some serious stick in the international media. His BS coming back to bite him. Having leveraged every PC trick he can, the PC brigade are going after him for these old "Blackface" photos. Personally from what I saw. I didn't think he had anything to apologise for, but such is the climate he has created, that he is being hung on his own petard.

IMO

You keep putting the fake filler in i will give the real stuff. Fact with fiction kinda entertaining.Black and White.

“The CPTPP trade agreement, which came into force on 30 December last year, is already reaping benefits with New Zealand goods exports to Japan increasing by 5 per cent in the first seven months of this year. Key products like beef, kiwifruit, honey and wine have all experienced significant growth this year, earning millions and creating jobs at home.

New Zealand-Japan relationship strengthened

Veteran novice

Yes, this trade agreement is already proving its worth. It is, of course, a rejigged version of the originally proposed TPP- minus the USA -which Labour and the Greens fought against while in Opposition.

IMO

Yes credit where credit is due.Credit to this govt rejigging and getting it over the line with a few crucial differences..

Veteran novice

Yes credit where credit is due.Credit to this govt rejigging and getting it over the line with a few crucial differences..
    Not really. Any "credit" belongs to D Trump for keeping the USA - and their demands - out of the deal.

IMO

Hahahhha. You give him all the credit you want one way .Tui