sharetrader
Page 277 of 697 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 6963
    IMO

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Lees galloway has my highest admiration in the way he dealt with that fakery national and some media created. Overlooked was the FACT that he had not been given all the information required to make a correct decision. Something another excellent review has shown up recently re improvements in process and information sharing required. If people like jonu are manipulated so easily well that worries me. This guy states he is his own man and can sniff out the fakery in life!
    Methinks it is blindly supportive Labourites that have been manipulated JT. Cindy has sold you down the river and you can't even see it. I reckon even her grandma might be down the opp shop on special.

IMO

Facts get in the way of a sad false recurring narrative ehh

IMO

Common sense, i know people in pain. people who have spasms ,who cant wait for this legalisation. Not far away now.

"Under the new regulations, residents in the territory -- which is home to the capital -- will be able to legally possess
    up to 50 grams (1.76 ounces) of marijuana and cultivate up to two plants per person, or four per household."
    Canberra becomes the first city in Australia to legalize marijuana

Common sense, i know people in pain. people who have spasms ,who cant wait for this legalisation. Not far away now.

"Under the new regulations, residents in the territory -- which is home to the capital -- will be able to legally possess
    up to 50 grams (1.76 ounces) of marijuana and cultivate up to two plants per person, or four per household."
    Canberra becomes the first city in Australia to legalize marijuana
    Medicinal marijuana, yes and hopefully they don't experiment the real stuff in here. Having witnessed first hand the effect of smoking marijuana, I would vote for it not to be come legal at all.

Guru

Facts get in the way of a sad false recurring narrative ehh
    Oh the irony!

Default Save NZs Forests.

Please think about the the sustainability of NZ forests before purchasing this;

https://twitter.com/AllenAndUnwinNZ

Quote Originally Posted by greater fool View Post
    Please think about the the sustainability of NZ forests before purchasing this;

https://twitter.com/AllenAndUnwinNZ
    JT first in the queue to buy
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Something not right here - The latest year was the first time in decades welfare spending has risen without a rise in the unemployment rate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Medicinal marijuana, yes and hopefully they don't experiment the real stuff in here. Having witnessed first hand the effect of smoking marijuana, I would vote for it not to be come legal at all.
    Nothing in that link about CBD cannabis...Where have you been! Marijuana is used widely throughout NZ by all sections of society and has been for a long time. Look what happened with the formerly legal FAKE dope ,what 70 deaths? But hey that doesn't matter as many of those were homeless or living on the bottom of society? Reducing alcohol usage ie limits per person per week would be sensible as well.Alcohol turns some people to violence, i dont believe marijuana ever has.