sharetrader
Page 278 of 697 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 6963
    IMO

With the copycat killer in Germany,The Christchurch call is working, a good start but lots more to do..Emergency Response Incident protocols formed with some of the biggest platforms (Amazon, Facebook etc) kicked in removing the killers streamingway quicker. Companies are actually cooperating, communicating with each other with ongoing tech development and research . Using AI etc to stop these things earlier is the challenge as they can be spread far from the source pretty quickly.

I agree with you. I support medicinal marijuana as long as it is is well regulated, but I will be extremely disappointed if any government ever legalises recreational marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Medicinal marijuana, yes and hopefully they don't experiment the real stuff in here. Having witnessed first hand the effect of smoking marijuana, I would vote for it not to be come legal at all.

IMO

Safer than Alcohol, safer then Meth, safer than Synthetic marijuana etc etc.And usage of these other harmful drugs and alcohol will drop when cannibis is legalised for personal growing and usage . Folks can grow low THC CBD or high THC CBD as well to reduce pain , spasms , side effects, nausea etc. its a win/win/win. Low THC CBD currently is prohibitively expensive as well.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 11-10-2019 at 12:53 PM.

Being safer than something else doesn’t automatically make it a good idea. And no, making marijuana legal will not automatically result in a decline in the use of “harmful drugs and alcohol.” That argument is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Safer than Alcohol, safer then Meth, safer than Synthetic marijuana etc etc.And usage of these other harmful drugs and alcohol will drop when cannibis is legalised for personal growing and usage . Folks can grow low THC CBD or high THC CBD as well to reduce pain , spasms , side effects, nausea etc. its a win/win/win. Low THC CBD currently is prohibitively expensive as well.

IMO

I will agree to disagree rather then resort to this nonsense stuff. Totally for it with limits. Its a win win win long after the horse has bolted. Gangs will have their illegal income reduced and yes one of many bonuses other drugs use will lessen esp synthetics. No brainer, a lot of SENSE here , time has come, long overdue in fact. Its those other horrible drugs we need to concentrate on AND Alcohol limits. And tobacco of course , how many deaths in USA with the flavoured e cigs. Unbelievable what people focus on
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 11-10-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    I agree with you. I support medicinal marijuana as long as it is is well regulated, but I will be extremely disappointed if any government ever legalises recreational marijuana.
    Medicinal will require buying manfactured products on prescription. No growing it in the garden as Canberra has just done. Otherwise how do you differentiate?

Yes, we should agree to disagree, but first ...

I am no expert on gangs but from what I have heard and read, I don’t think the bulk of their illegal drug income is coming from marijuana. It is coming from meth.

Again, your comment about other drug use lessening is merely your opinion, not a proven or calculated fact.

By the way, if you make recreational marijuana legal, are you also proposing that people will then be free to drive under the influence? By your reckoning, you would seem to believe that to be safe? Personally, I really don’t give a **** what people smoke in their own home, providing they are not doing it while caring for their children. I do however have absolutely no doubt, that smoking marijuana does have an affect on the brain. Short term, long term. It really doesn’t matter. I do not want people driving on our roads if they’ve been using marijuana. If you currently do that, you better hope like hell you never cause an accident involving anyone I love or care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I will agree to disagree rather then resort to this nonsense stuff. Totally for it with limits. Its a win win win long after the horse has bolted. Gangs will have their illegal income reduced and yes one of many bonuses other drugs use will lessen esp synthetics. No brainer, a lot of SENSE here , time has come, long overdue in fact. Its those other horrible drugs we need to concentrate on AND Alcohol limits. And tobacco of course , how many deaths in USA with the flavoured e cigs. Unbelievable what people focus on
    Last edited by justakiwi; 11-10-2019 at 01:57 PM.

Legend

I am no expert on gangs but from what I have heard and read, I don’t think the bulk of their illegal drug income is coming from marijuana. It is coming from meth.

Again, your comment about other drug use lessening is merely your opinion, not a proven or calculated fact.

By the way, if you make recreational marijuana legal, are you also proposing that people will then be free to drive under the influence? By your reckoning, you would seem to believe that to be safe? Personally, I really don’t give a **** what people smoke in their own home, providing they are not doing it while caring for their children. I do however have absolutely no doubt, that smoking marijuana does have an affect on the brain. Short term, long term. It really doesn’t matter. I do not want people driving on our roads if they’ve been using marijuana. If you currently do that, you better hope like hell you never cause an accident involving anyone I love or care about.

There are numerous medications available either over the counter or on prescription that re clearly labelled to avoid driving or operating machinery after taking. I'm sure legally prescribed marijuana will carry similar warnings. No doubt ignoring the manufacturers' advice (if detected) could result in prosecution.

Yes I get that. I was asking out of curiosity from a different angle - many supporters of legalising recreational marijuana believe it is not harmful in any way, in which case I would expect them to also believe driving under the influence is also harmless.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    There are numerous medications available either over the counter or on prescription that re clearly labelled to avoid driving or operating machinery after taking. I'm sure legally prescribed marijuana will carry similar warnings. No doubt ignoring the manufacturers' advice (if detected) could result in prosecution.

IMO

With your unusual attitude i think we had better make alcohol illegal .

I do not believe Marijuana harms brains .Alcohol, Meth, Tobacco yes maam. But hey two of those 3 are legal , what is going here? They kill people as well!!!!
    Obviously there would be age limits and max quantities( thinks it 30 grams in Canberra). I know 2 people who would grow it to ease their spasms, pain and nausea but they cant. Luckily New Zealand has alot of compassionate green fairies who help out these suffering folks.
    I hope like hell you dont drink and drive i really really do. Do you like that? No, me neither.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 11-10-2019 at 04:54 PM.