sharetrader
Page 289 of 697 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Yeah, and in the sunlight cream goes off very quickly. No other party has had the attention of a hostile media either.

westerly
    That takes the cake! Cindy had 18 months of media adulation. It is only the last couple of months that they have started to call BS. I think the tipping point for them was the abuse of the OIA when Labour had pledged to be the most transparent government ever. Turns out they have been worse than the Nats in this regard.

IMO

Tipping point lol. The tip truck is figment of someones wannabe mind. Meanwhile this govt keeps on delivering changes and improvements and starts the long cleanup of our neglected health system nd mental well being etc etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Yeah, and in the sunlight cream goes off very quickly. No other party has had the attention of a hostile media either.

westerly
    Hostile media? What about Jacindamania - the creation of the media and the fawning journalists?

Oh - that was before sweet Jacinda started showing her true self - as grubby as they come when it comes to doing and saying anything to stay in power.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political...ues-in-cabinet

And here's further proof (as if we need any more) that the grubby one has no choice but to dance to Winston, Shane and NZF tune.

The grubby one must have been taking a lot of dancing lessons in recent times?

Winston will just need a dog's whistle soon the way the grubby one rolls over every time he tells her.

What a lovely docile, inexperienced and power hungry PM, Winston & NZF get to control.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    That takes the cake! Cindy had 18 months of media adulation. It is only the last couple of months that they have started to call BS. I think the tipping point for them was the abuse of the OIA when Labour had pledged to be the most transparent government ever. Turns out they have been worse than the Nats in this regard.
    Don't forget about the sexual assault scandal - the grubby one lied about not knowing anything about it. She - the champion of women's rights - trying to cover up for her male staff!
    Last edited by Balance; 13-11-2019 at 12:41 PM.

You sure you don't need to change your moniker to unbalanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    You sure you don't need to change your moniker to unbalanced?
    https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...ndal-botch-up/

The grubby one works well with her master, liar Winston.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Tipping point lol. The tip truck is figment of someones wannabe mind. Meanwhile this govt keeps on delivering changes and improvements and starts the long cleanup of our neglected health system nd mental well being etc etc etc.
    I was referring to Westerly's comment about "hostile media". The worm has finally turned to somewhere close to what you should expect from the parliamentary gallery. No more fawning and free pass for Cindy.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/on-air/...ndal-botch-up/

The grubby one works well with her master, liar Winston.
    Sorry, I don't do Hoskings. She ain't great, but she's not worthy of the name the grubby one.

IMO

Hosking is the lowest of the low imo doing anything to keep brand hosking in the ratings and blatantly pro national .He wouldn't even make budget pams palatable cat food.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    Sorry, I don't do Hoskings. She ain't great, but she's not worthy of the name the grubby one.
    I'll second that, Vagabond. We should keep our comments "clean".

percy

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I'll second that, Vagabond. We should keep our comments "clean".
    Agreed....................................