sharetrader
Page 313 of 697 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 6963
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Pitty that the L Govt didn't pardon Peter Ellis of those B S charges, and we then can ask Helen C and Phil G for their now considered comments , "do they still think that he is guilty ? "

Yes it seems a great injustice was done there.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes it seems a great injustice was done there.
    Its a real pitty that H Clark could have asked herself at the time when she was in control, is there a chance that P Ellis is guilty of the B S charges, asking herself, " how can a man drive a car load of kids somewhere, when he has no drivers licence, no car or access to a car " ? a real dumb lady if you ask me !!!!
    Last edited by whatsup; 19-12-2019 at 01:17 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Still no comment on Mallard, Ardern and Haworth? Difficult isn't it? When your heroes let you (and the country) down.

Ardern's actions were of her own cynically motivated making. Mallard was trying to be seen as "woke". And poor old Haworth? It appears he was the only one doing things correctly, even telling the truth, and he is the one down the road. Meanwhile, expect more obsfucation from Cynical Cindy, the Minister of Transparency, and who knows what from Mallard.
    Just thought I would put this out there again, as the Labour apologists appear to have gone quiet on responding to some glaringly obvious failings by senior party members, and a terrible injustice being done to their Party President.

IMO

Guru

Not going into bat for Mr Haworth JT? Don't you remember him, the guy Cynical Cindy threw under the bus for doing his job with integrity?

IMO

Try reading other than some sorta superior reacting. I dont know the inner workings but it looks like he wasn't up to managing it correctly. Will leave conjecture and conspiracy theories to the usual bitter(at life) suspect.

The party's mishandling of the complaints ultimately forced the resignation of Nigel Haworth as party president at the height of the controversy.

Guru

Try reading other than some sorta superior reacting. I dont know the inner workings but it looks like he wasn't up to managing it correctly. Will leave conjecture and conspiracy theories to the usual bitter(at life) suspect.

The party's mishandling of the complaints ultimately forced the resignation of Nigel Haworth as party president at the height of the controversy.
    It would appear he was handling the accusations quite properly. The police had already dismissed them. The guy worked in Ardern's own office! She says she wasn't aware! And you are trying to paint Haworth in the wrong? Ardern's Chief of Staff didn't inform her? She didn't wonder why the guy was working from home?

Cynical Cindy must even be getting some serious side-eye from the party machine here. Who is the next competent party official acting with integrity to be thrown under the bus?

IMO

You are so so cynical Jonu and remember cynical is as cynical does.
    Are you capable of handling a person with a mental health issue, i know im not.

Guru

You are so so cynical Jonu and remember cynical is as cynical does.
    Are you capable of handling a person with a mental health issue, i know im not.
    Are you saying that was Haworth's mistake?

I'm not being cynical. Who would want to be a Labour Party official? Having to watch your back in case the leader knifes you for her own purposes.

IMO

Hope you have someone who's brave enough to share xmas day with ,joyless as it maybe.best wishes.