sharetrader
Page 324 of 697 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 6963
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    You don't know? Maybe you should watch the news. Republican Senators who swore an oath to be impartial but suppress evidence and called the outcome of the hearing long before it started. Quite disgraceful.

But I guess we digress from the subject of this thread. My apologies for starting the digression.
    Seriously what is wrong with you? You are a warped human.
    Blind, self absorbed and bitter.

Rumour is Labour HQ have sent a message out to the strong promoters of the Party on social media to keep to the facts and not get involved in emotional ‘arguments’ that inflame the situation.

Suppose JT et al got the message

This thread is going to be rather boring until after the election.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Rumour is Labour HQ have sent a message out to the strong promoters of the Party on social media to keep to the facts and not get involved in emotional ‘arguments’ that inflame the situation.

Suppose JT et al got the message

This thread is going to be rather boring until after the election.
    HAhaha. Best I crank up the Cynical Cindy posts until someone bites! All I have to do is wait for her to open her mouth and there will be cynicism galore to expose. I actually figure they have gone quiet due to an inability to respond to the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    HAhaha. Best I crank up the Cynical Cindy posts until someone bites! All I have to do is wait for her to open her mouth and there will be cynicism galore to expose. I actually figure they have gone quiet due to an inability to respond to the facts.
    Ironical that the most avid defenders of Trump are quite happy to subject the Prime Minister of NZ to a much greater level of personal abuse than he receives.
    Perhaps they are ex-pat US in which case they should note the travel advisory on the CIA fact book
    concerning NZ

“Cultural Practices An extended index and middle finger together expresses disdain and frustration “

If not they are probably ACT/National activists. Either way the CIA travel advisory seems appropriate

westerly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Ironical that the most avid defenders of Trump are quite happy to subject the Prime Minister of NZ to a much greater level of personal abuse than he receives.
    Perhaps they are ex-pat US in which case they should note the travel advisory on the CIA fact book
    concerning NZ

“Cultural Practices An extended index and middle finger together expresses disdain and frustration “

If not they are probably ACT/National activists. Either way the CIA travel advisory seems appropriate

westerly
    Who might the "avid defenders of Trump" be? Given that you were responding to my post which continues to highlight the cynicism of the Cynical One, are you referring to moi? Can someone find fault with Cynical Cindy and not be ex-pat US, or an ACT/Nat activist? Is the Cynical One beyond scrutiny?
    Last edited by jonu; 24-01-2020 at 11:17 AM. Reason: typo

Guru

Here's some facts for Cindy's electoral campaign. Emergency housing grants up 146% in 2019 from 2018.
    Hardship grants up 49% in 2019 compared to 2018.
    Let's see the Cynical One find a rug big enough to sweep that under. Or maybe she'll just trot out wee Neve for the cameras at Ratana Pa by way of distraction.

Here's some facts for Cindy's electoral campaign. Emergency housing grants up 146% in 2019 from 2018.
    Let's see the Cynical One find a rug big enough to sweep that under. Or maybe she'll just trot out wee Neve for the cameras at Ratana Pa by way of distraction.
    Isn’t Ratana where they going to tell us how much public money to settle Ihumātao
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Out of interest, what do you think National would have done to avert this problem? And where do you think the problem would be at if National had retained power?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    Out of interest, what do you think National would have done to avert this problem? And where do you think the problem would be at if National had retained power?
    Impossible to know. I could make something up but so could anybody. The thing is among Cindy's big election pledges, sort out housing and eradicate child poverty. Both are horribly worse. Wasn't slowing immigration in there too? At similar levels as under National. No point in second guessing what the Nats would have done. They would probably have done things differently on a whole range of isssues, but they aren't in the hot seat!

Righto then.