sharetrader
Page 33 of 697 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    A Degree of unhappiness about how negotiations went with Winston(they sure burnt their bridges there, another reason for paula to go?)
    There should be no unhappiness at al on that front. It was quite apparent from Winstons announcement that he was never ever going to go with National.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    There should be no unhappiness at al on that front. It was quite apparent from Winstons announcement that he was never ever going to go with National.
    How’s Winnie’s court case coming along

He a good guy that Winnie - going to give the facing industry zillions in corporate welfare.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Am I the only one who thinks it is offensive to impose some prayer on someone who doesn't believe?
    No, the religious nonsense needs to be kicked out, including Ratana. I have no problem with them having a few formalities in Maori for the opening of Parliament or even each session, it is one of the official languages of NZ and part of what makes NZ and amongst all the other BS procedures having the kindergartners we keep electing having to stand in silence for few minutes doesn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Exactly right. This coalition in the current form is not a "9 years cycle" Government. But yes I think it is logical to expect English to step down and do some other more interesting stuff. I would not be surprised if National would soon end up with female Leader and Deputy, Amy Adams and Nikki Kaye
    Possible , men are definitely now outsiders when it comes to selections for all positions in public life.

westerly

IMO

Because national shafted him re his super, that is the tactic they stuffed up on.

Because national shafted him re his super, that is the tactic they stuffed up on.
    So was it pre- election strategy or post election negotiations that they were unhappy about. Seems a story shifting like the tide.

IMO

Sounds like both from what ive heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond47 View Post
    I have no problem with them having a few formalities in Maori for the opening of Parliament or even each session, it is one of the official languages of NZ and part of what makes NZ
    You'll get no argument fom me on that. And Signed Language as well. But a simple formality is all that is required - no beceaching some deity.

Sounds like both from what ive heard.
    Despite either they still got most votes and seats

IMO

I thank heaven national stuffed up there, heads should roll but i hope they dont just yet, must be tough in opposition after 9 years .