sharetrader
Page 366 of 697 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 6963
    Guru

I heard Deborah Russell on RNZ nights a few years ago advocating for quotas on female MPs, even to the point that they decide to select a woman in certain electorates or by-elections to achieve their "balanced numbers". This was around the time Cunliffe apologised for being a man.

This is of course how we ended up with Clare Curran in Cabinet, jobs for the girls...because well....they're girls. Cindy was so deperate to get female bums on cabinet seats.

We tend to forget the loony left element in Labour...they're normally kept discretely behind Cindy's skirts, but Russell has just come staggering into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I heard Deborah Russell on RNZ nights a few years ago advocating for quotas on female MPs, even to the point that they decide to select a woman in certain electorates or by-elections to achieve their "balanced numbers". This was around the time Cunliffe apologised for being a man.

This is of course how we ended up with Clare Curran in Cabinet, jobs for the girls...because well....they're girls. Cindy was so deperate to get female bums on cabinet seats.

We tend to forget the loony left element in Labour...they're normally kept discretely behind Cindy's skirts, but Russell has just come staggering into the light.
    From David Seymour : "Ever wondered what Labour MPs really think about business owners? If you run a business, let Deborah Russell explain where you went wrong, and why".

Labour's talent pool is so shallow, it looks like a dog puddle.

David Clark, Deborah Russell, Clare Curran, Phil Twyford, Iain Lees-Galloway - the list of incompetents go on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    From David Seymour : "Ever wondered what Labour MPs really think about business owners? If you run a business, let Deborah Russell explain where you went wrong, and why".

Labour's talent pool is so shallow, it looks like a dog puddle.

David Clark, Deborah Russell, Clare Curran, Phil Twyford, Iain Lees-Galloway - the list of incompetents go on and on.
    Carefull balance, if you lean any further right you risk falling over.

westerly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Carefull balance, if you lean any further right you risk falling over.

westerly
    In fairness, I don't think exposing Labour's flaky leftists amounts to leaning right. It means watch the hell out for the flaky leftist.

Legend

In fairness, I don't think exposing Labour's flaky leftists amounts to leaning right. It means watch the hell out for the flaky leftist.
    True. Even Westerly must realise his/her wonderful Labour party has more than its share of incompetent deadbeats. Incidentally there's a glaring omission from Balance's list of incompetents. One who has in fact had extensive business experience, with his failed developments, ventures and bankruptcies.

In my time, I have voted Labour several times when I agree with its leadership and policies.

I simply do not agree with the current economic policies and the incompetent broken-promises failed-policies hypocritical state of this coalition government, where one tail (NZF) is constantly wagging the dog.

In contrast, it is clear that westerly only ever see the Labour Party via the Bull Dusted PR glasses he wears.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-04-2020 at 12:38 PM.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12326983

No help for the Mom & Dad businesses (they deserve to fail, according to Deborah Russell) but for the media which fawns over Cindy, here's $50m to start with.

Cindy showing her true colors.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    True. Even Westerly must realise his/her wonderful Labour party has more than its share of incompetent deadbeats. Incidentally there's a glaring omission from Balance's list of incompetents. One who has in fact had extensive business experience, with his failed developments, ventures and bankruptcies.
    Didn't Jenny Shipley work for National?
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Legend

A one-off SpendFest & Large P*ss-up on Robertson being considered ... then what ?

Is this another vote buying bribe from Labor, seemingly not even looking ahead to NZ's future ?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/121...new-zealanders

At times like this, it's very easy to see the lack of Depth in Labour's talent pool

Squander it up today with no thought for tomorrow ..

Future generations will pay very dearly for Labour's incompetence and failure to act decisively early enough on C-19
    Last edited by nztx; 23-04-2020 at 06:34 PM.

IMO

What planet are you on!? Extreme negativity and lies here. I know this is the national strategy, you sound like a paid hack, acolyte for simon and extremely trump like. repeat it over and over and over and the mug New Zealandewrs will believe it. A trump tactic. I rate kiwis much higher then you do.