sharetrader
Page 437 of 697 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    We are not in disagreement about the police being the party to enforce the lockdown rules.

We are in disagreement about the fact (refer exhibits 1 & 2 - post #4353) that Comrade Cindy & her government of incompetents had been very quick to comment & chasticed NZers over lockdown breaches (eg. Burgerfuel) but ducked & dived over the wholesale breach yesterday by thousands of protestors. Why?
    That was back in April , things have changed, and as Fungus said large crowds are difficult to handle.
    There were different agendas being advanced in yesterdays marches. Just as you use every excuse to advance your agenda what ever that is.

westerly

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    That was back in April , things have changed, and as Fungus said large crowds are difficult to handle.
    There were different agendas being advanced in yesterdays marches. Just as you use every excuse to advance your agenda what ever that is.

westerly
    Erm.... I don't believe Balance flouted social distancing and mass gathering laws under the nose of the police.

That’s not what westerly said, and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Erm.... I don't believe Balance flouted social distancing and mass gathering laws under the nose of the police.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    That’s not what westerly said, and you know it.
    I was merely pointing out that Balance was promoting "his agenda" quite lawfully, whereas the people westerly was referring to were not, and Balance was therefore, being unreasonably placed among slippery Cindy's privileged law breakers.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Just as you use every excuse to advance your agenda what ever that is.

westerly
    As do you. Now that was childish wasn't it. To an extent we all use any excuse to advance our agenda's whatever they may be. Some more than others and some with more conviction etc but we all do it in whatever form that takes. Be it writing on forums, going to protests, helping our friends move house. There are always agenda's and motives for any action we take. Some good, some bad, some indifferent.
    Last edited by blackcap; 02-06-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    As do you. Now that was childish wasn't it. To an extent we all use any excuse to advance our agenda's whatever they may be. Some more than others and some with more conviction etc but we all do it.
    And saying that they are "slippery Cindy's privileged law breakers" is unreasonable also - they are not hers and it is for the police to deal with operational issues.
    Did Ardern encourage or ask them to propest?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    And saying that they are "slippery Cindy's privileged law breakers" is unreasonable also - they are not hers and it is for the police to deal with operational issues.
    Did Ardern encourage or ask them to propest?
    Slippery Cindy was extremely reluctant to be critical of the protesters in the interview I saw. Why might we ask? Because she doesn't want to alienate the Maori vote that she relies on to form a government. And yet she maintained religous gatherings were too dangerous and couldn't be trusted to manage social distancing. She grows more cynical the more arrogant she becomes.

I see she still thrives in the daily glow of the limelight at 1pm....weeks after she said she would be cutting back.

You and your buddy are so bitter and twisted. It is abundantly clear that both of you feel your masculinity is somehow threatened by strong, independent, intelligent women.

You are living in an alternate reality of your own making- both of you.

Slippery Cindy was extremely reluctant to be critical of the protesters in the interview I saw. Why might we ask? Because she doesn't want to alienate the Maori vote that she relies on to form a government. And yet she maintained religous gatherings were too dangerous and couldn't be trusted to manage social distancing. She grows more cynical the more arrogant she becomes.

I see she still thrives in the daily glow of the limelight at 1pm....weeks after she said she would be cutting back.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    You and your buddy are so bitter and twisted. It is abundantly clear that both of you feel your masculinity is somehow threatened by strong, independent, intelligent women.

You are living in an alternate reality of your own making- both of you.
    The gender card.

You do yourself no favours justakiwi. Even your moniker belies you, it doesn't denote a gender. I don't care whether you or the PM is male or female. I don't like being bullsh....d to.

The gender card.
    You do yourself no favours justakiwi.
    Not playing the gender card at all. Just pointing out that neither you or Balance ever seem able to say even one good thing about our PM. She isn’t perfect but she is also not the conniving, manipulative monster you both make her out to be. You have both closed your minds to the possibility that at least some of what she has done/is doing, is good. I am not convinced that underneath your angst, there is no gender bias.

Even your moniker belies you, it doesn't denote a gender.
    I find this statement very curious. Why does one’s online moniker have to reflect their gender? My nickname is the one I use in various places. It is intended to reflect where I live, not what gender I am. I am not pretending to be anyone I am not. In fact, I have probably openly shared significantly more of my personal life, than anyone else here.

Your forum nickname is just as gender neutral as mine. It feels like a “male name” but it could simply be a name you’ve chosen to make us assume you are male. For all we know you’re a woman. I guess that means your moniker belies you too then.

Such a ridiculous comment to make.
    Last edited by justakiwi; 02-06-2020 at 05:03 PM.