sharetrader
Page 445 of 697 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 6963
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    I’d add a couple of things here .
    Biggest health crisis in a generation , where was the minister of health ?
    Biggest industry in NZ stopped overnight , where was the minister of tourism
    Just for good measure , the Transmission Gully project is in a spot of trouble ... I have no confidence the MOT Twyford
    has the business nouse to get a good outcome here ...
    He may not have any nous either...

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Hard to find a more lost soul than this insecure woman!

Thank heavens she cannot read this - or else the poor thing will definitely kick her cat! 
    That comment is definitely NOT OK! Shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    That comment is definitely NOT OK! Shame on you
    She gives as good as she takes - don’t need you to play the galant knight.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    She gives as good as she takes - don’t need you to play the galant knight.
    Granted she stands up for what she believes in. But I dont think she is a lost soul, or an insecure woman and she most certainly is not “a poor thing”. And I am not playing the galant knight, I am just standing up for someone who probably has you on her ignore list, for good reason, and is unaware of your personal insults. You are better than this Balance you dont need to stoop this low

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Youve never made a mistake either, get off your mountain bike and cut the pooh. This govt is learning fast and i believe in letting people get back on their horse and learn from it, with your attitude i suggest you get off your high horse and admit that hopefully youve learnt from your own mistakes unless you are perfect like balance thinks he is. Couldnt have done any better then this govt.check out Boris and his minister who would not take responsibility let alone apologise for his 400km transgression.Get a life , get real, make some mistakes, and LEARN.
    You are suggesting we cut Labour some slack ? There will be no getting back on this horse if this success rate keeps up, the horse will be dead.
    Non performance at this level can not be tolerated.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    You are suggesting we cut Labour some slack ? There will be no getting back on this horse if this success rate keeps up, the horse will be dead.
    Agreed ynot.

Furthermore, broken promises do not equate to mistakes. Broken promises equate to political cynicism and incompetence. Government is no place to be learning at the taxpayer's expense.

Still no defence from Cindy supporters regarding her list of shame. Her cabinet brimming with incompetents. I wonder if Phil Twyford has got around to visiting his latest embarassment at Transmission Gully yet? His cabinet post's biggest project, on his governmental doorstep, and he had never visited the site!

Guru

More of a light hearted poke. The following article is an interesting read. Imagine how they are rolling in the aisles at the election of Comrade Cindy!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300...e-labour-party

This stuff will still be going on across all fronts. Have you seen the amount of communications equipment on top of the US Embassy...a stone's throw from the Beehive?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    More of a light hearted poke. The following article is an interesting read. Imagine how they are rolling in the aisles at the election of Comrade Cindy!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/300...e-labour-party

This stuff will still be going on across all fronts. Have you seen the amount of communications equipment on top of the US Embassy...a stone's throw from the Beehive?
    Very interesting. I note that the soviets' were sowing seeds of division in much the same way they are currently doing with respect to the US elections, but this time all they need is a Facebook and Twitter account.

A good summary here which provides the likes of Joshuatree, westerly etc an opportunity to reply :

Quote Originally Posted by ynot View Post
    Agreed ynot.

Furthermore, broken promises do not equate to mistakes. Broken promises equate to political cynicism and incompetence. Government is no place to be learning at the taxpayer's expense.

Still no defence from Cindy supporters regarding her list of shame. Her cabinet brimming with incompetents. I wonder if Phil Twyford has got around to visiting his latest embarassment at Transmission Gully yet? His cabinet post's biggest project, on his governmental doorstep, and he had never visited the site!
    I’d add a couple of things here .
    Biggest health crisis in a generation , where was the minister of health ?
    Biggest industry in NZ stopped overnight , where was the minister of tourism

Just for good measure , the Transmission Gully project is in a spot of trouble ... I have no confidence the MOT Twyford
    has the business nouse to get a good outcome here ...
    Ok JT, prepandamic, of these election promises made by sweet Cindy...your beloved... one of them even a "Captain's Call", tell which she has delivered upon.

1. Kiwibuild...abject failure

2. Immigration...figures barely different than under National

3. Capital Gains Tax...abandoned due to political expediency

4. Child Poverty....stats worse than under National

5. Auckland Light Rail....kicked to the kerb for the forseeable future. (meant to be half built by now)
    About this learning fast .... Twyford Kiwibuild fail , Auckland light rail ... fail , when’s he going to learn ? About to have another disaster with Transmission Gully . I’m happy to forgive mistakes but not a serial offender . The fact is this government lacks competent ministers , you offer no alternative but to say it’s only a mistake ....
    Which posters here have confidence Comrade Cindy & her bunch of incompetents are capable of managing the economic crisis and deliver growth and economic health from the nose diving economy?

So far they have only done one thing - throw money at growing the beneficiary voter base.

PS. I know some less left-leaning journalists read ST so here's hoping that they will start asking Comrade Cindy the tough questions above.
    Last edited by Balance; 09-06-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Guru

She has achieved an NZ which is now open for business now while Australia will have to lockdown in two months because elimination was never their goal. another achievement to add to the list.

Restarted NZ super fund contributions
    lowest debt in the oecd
    lowest comparable unemployment
    record low migration - promise delivered.

Credit where it is due. I think some just don't like a woman in charge which is unfortunate and explains a bit.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 09-06-2020 at 12:14 PM.