sharetrader
Page 454 of 697 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 6963
    Guru

In comparison to making excuses for nine years of nothing worthwhile. I think at least labour try to have achievements which is a positive start.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    In comparison to making excuses for nine years of nothing worthwhile. I think at least labour try to have achievements which is a positive start.
    Trying? A government is not a training ground for incompetent amateurs. Good to know your low expectations though.
    Last edited by Balance; 14-06-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Guru

They actually do things so naturally there is a risk involved and those who don't do anything come off better for PR reasons since there's less for an opposition to attack. hopefully people like alistair campbell and others will help them sell the message now and come up with a good election plan.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 14-06-2020 at 03:02 PM.

Guru

They actually do things so naturally there is a risk involved and those who don't do anything come off better for PR reasons since there's less for an opposition to attack. hopefully people like alistair campbell and others will help them sell the message now and come up with a good election plan.
    Alistair Campbell!!!??? He's going to bring Labour back on track??? Maybe if Cindy is looking for "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

Guru

They will obviously have a lot of input from everyone and the resources of govt now. He does know how to beat lame duck conservatives as he did 3 times.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You shouldnīt answer a question with another question tim23. Iīll repeat in case you missed it. What happened to the PMīs (and other Ministers) paycut ?
    We should be able to pulicly search it like the wage subsidy
    And I don't need an English lesson from you - thanks.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I noticed that too Balance and couldnīt believe what I read. When Key/English increased the GST a few years back, matched by income tax reductions, Labour was up in arms saying it unfairly hit the poor. Now that some are suggesting temporary reudctions, Labour says they donīt want to make Aston Martinīs cheaper for the rich. The hypocricy has no limits !!
    Just read this ripper post - I'm going to give you an English lesson - use spell check next time Iceman.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Just read this ripper post - I'm going to give you an English lesson - use spell check next time Iceman.
    Is that all you have tim23? How about what iceman raised? Avoiding answering questions and diverting somewhere else isn't a great look.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Is that all you have tim23? How about what iceman raised? Avoiding answering questions and diverting somewhere else isn't a great look.
    What else did you expect jonu ? I suspect he knows the answer to the question and it probably isnīt flattering for his glorified leader. I wonder why they donīt publish this info like they do with the recipients of the wage subsidy !
    He is right though that I should have checked the post before posting it but the Spanish language keyboard/setup I occasionally use here is not very helpful for English.
    I suppose it gives tim23 a good chance to divert the discussion when he has no answers.

Advanced Member

Quite right - wonder if Jonah, Iceman & Balance can each come up with legacy of the Key government? Some examples could be GST, Kiwisaver, Working for Families, Flag referendum (failed) etc