sharetrader
Page 462 of 697 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 6963
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I thought Muller handled some rigorous questioning well. He's not the most charismatic bloke, but I'll take competence and honesty over Cindy's Cabinet of Incompetents any day.
    Jonah - you must have been watching another interview however your reaction is unbelievable but predictable...Not the most charismatic bloke - now there's an understatement!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Keep wondering, it is not your decision. Wonder more about Muller.

westerly
    Panic not. He's no threat to your motley lot.

IMO

No threat to you FP, think irrelevant ,stale ,biased. Your complete lack of knowledge about RNZ says it all.

Dilettante

Good to see you back to your favourite ways JT, personally attacking posters you donīt agree with (and you donīt know at all) ike your last 2 posts. Shameful.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Good to see you back to your favourite ways JT, personally attacking posters you donīt agree with (and you donīt know at all) ike your last 2 posts. Shameful.
    Hold on - so its okay for Gus to call the government a motley lot and Gus and his National party stooges keep referring (I have to assume) to the PM as Cindy, pot-kettle...

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Sadly you might have to get used to it or put him on ignore, as we go into an election, history shows how some members here will treat anything contrary to their party line. The abuses and intolerance of any dissenting opinion will be Vilified as will the poster, especially after G&T time.

IMO

There we go again baabaa.I disagree with you,put yourself on ignore by all means.Nobody goes in my ignore bin,have to hold them to account.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 17-06-2020 at 10:29 PM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Hold on - so its okay for Gus to call the government a motley lot and Gus and his National party stooges keep referring (I have to assume) to the PM as Cindy, pot-kettle...
    Yes it is very different. We are on here to debate politics and politicians and "motley crew" for example, can hardly be called a personal attack by any stretch of the imagination.. John Key was called many worse names than what you refer to here about the current PM., which is just a short version nickname of her first name A bit like former PM William was called Bill !!
    Constantly attacking posters with personal slurs is in a totally different league and is totally unnecessary on here and shows a complete lack of tolerance for different views, which I though was the whole reason we all obviously like to visit this site.
    With the election nearing it would be nice if we all refrain from it. It makes the discussions more interesting.

IMO

Well tell your mates to stop doing it then, are you blind? Unbelievable how much blind bias is here.Some extremely offensive posters on here who i will always hold to account. They know who they are and its been going on a long time.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 17-06-2020 at 11:30 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Well tell your mates to stop doing it then, are you blind? Unbelievable how much blind bias is here.Some extremely offensive posters on here who i will always hold to account. They know who they are and its been going on a long time.
    I will spell it out for you JT. Its ok for posters here to call politicians nick names and "attack" other politicians. (as you seem to do regularly) It is not ok for posters to attack other posters. (as you also seem to do from time to time) Got it? Clear enough for you?