sharetrader
Page 470 of 697 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 6963
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Careful - you are casting doubts on Comrade Cindy’s favourite competent minister without equal. No other way to explain his promotion.
    At the last election pretty sure either you or your mate Gus chipped me for calling the Nats the Tories yet you continue with this pathetic Comrade nonsense - give it up.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Your name should be Unbalanced

The cause of the recent border problems would be this court decision.
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12329451
    Puts the authorities on the back foot.

westerly
    Good call - privileged Oliver managed to buy justice - be careful what you wish for Oliver...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    At the last election pretty sure either you or your mate Gus chipped me for calling the Nats the Tories yet you continue with this pathetic Comrade nonsense - give it up.
    He's only quoting the beloved Leader. Comrade Cindy's own words. She's all down with the comrades.

Still no defense for Mr Twyford's promotion?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I thought an UK article saying Jacinda voted to allow healthy new-born babies to be thrown into a rubbish bin, and allowed to die slowly would be too much for a Saturday on ST
    Not at all. Please post the link.

Guru

Good call - privileged Oliver managed to buy justice - be careful what you wish for Oliver...
    Trying to link that Court decision to the abject failure of the Quarantine controls is desperate. More unnecessary emotional pain inflicted on families with dispensations being halted due to incompetency.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    He's only quoting the beloved Leader. Comrade Cindy's own words. She's all down with the comrades.

Still no defense for Mr Twyford's promotion?
    Nice one Jonah - maybe get the spelling of defence correct for starters, the Comrade thing is pathetic and then I saw one of your mates call the PM Grubby, that's just plain disrespectful.

Guru

Nice one Jonah - maybe get the spelling of defence correct for starters, the Comrade thing is pathetic and then I saw one of your mates call the PM Grubby, that's just plain disrespectful.
    Oh dear tim23. If you are going to lecture me on the English language learn the difference between defence and defense. Perhaps practice and practise while you're at it. Maybe study up on verbs, adjectives and nouns as well.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Oh dear tim23. If you are going to lecture me on the English language learn the difference between defence and defense. Perhaps practice and practise while you're at it. Maybe study up on verbs, adjectives and nouns as well.
    Perhaps you should include punctuation in your comments.

e.g. how tim23 manages to make one sentence out of the following is puzzling to me,

'Nice one Jonah - maybe get the spelling of defence correct for starters, the Comrade thing is pathetic and then I saw one of your mates call the PM Grubby, that's just plain disrespectful.'

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Perhaps you should include punctuation in your comments.

e.g. how tim23 manages to make one sentence out of the following is puzzling to me,

'Nice one Jonah - maybe get the spelling of defence correct for starters, the Comrade thing is pathetic and then I saw one of your mates call the PM Grubby, that's just plain disrespectful.'
    I don't claim to be perfect in my use of the language. What I do find enlightening, is the continual deflection and personal stuff being thrown about since Ardern's motley crew have finally come under some serious scrutiny.

The blind adherence to the Cult of Cindy is staggering, even when confronted with the most obvious cockups!

IMO

Yes very repetitive and continual mud throwing A very low bar of political rubbish, so transparent, so see through.Stuck n a sandpit that the cat has visited