sharetrader
Page 475 of 697 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 6963
    Veteran novice

I heard Minister Little on RNZ this morning expressing sympathy for a family who will need to represent themselves at a coronial inquest, several years after the death of their son, because they don't qualify for legal aid. In a nutshell, he was saying that something needs to be done about it. Perhaps he should have a word with the Minister of Justice?

IMO

[QUOTE=jonu;824157]Perhaps I should have said "We the non-besotted". I will try not to trample your battered heart any further.[/QUOTE

Not sure how many personalities reside in your skull Jonu, speak for Jonu if you can. Facts please. The media and national have had afield day blowing things all out of proportion. Some very difficult "guests" in there. National have also pulled out their dirty tricks as well.Not immediately telling about the wayward sisters is trump like tactic imo. Anyways all for the better,a little less compassion more compulsion.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I heard Minister Little on RNZ this morning expressing sympathy for a family who will need to represent themselves at a coronial inquest, several years after the death of their son, because they don't qualify for legal aid. In a nutshell, he was saying that something needs to be done about it. Perhaps he should have a word with the Minister of Justice?

He might be too busy with Pike River....oh wait.

Guru

Has anyone seen the Commissar in the same room as Ashley Bloomfield lately? Cynical Cindy would appear to have given the good doctor the bum's rush since she threw him under the quarantine bus.

As I write the Cynical one is dominating a Press Conference with her Minister Woods who so far has been able to answer one question before the Commissar jumped in and answered them for her. Lack of Confidence in her Minister? Or a control freak in full flight?

Oh...another answer for Minister Woods...after Cindy says "go ahead". Oh...and the Commissar has cut in again.

https://www.news.com.au/world/corona...219fbd7362b76a

"Ms Ardern could not say how many people had left hotels untested, before protocols were tightened last week. She said the Ministry of Health was still working through the number."

Still working through the numbers of how many left quarantine without being tested?

What a balls up - no other way to describe how we are all put at risk by this government and the Health Department.

IMO

"Enough of the mindless scaremongering b.s.unbalanced More than 20,000 people have been through the quarantine process already. We have just 9 cases, all of which are contained in border quarantine facilities and no evidence of community transmission. I swear some people "get off" on the whole scaremongering thing."

The above from beagle except i swapped bull for unbalanced.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

"Enough of the mindless scaremongering b.s.unbalanced More than 20,000 people have been through the quarantine process already. We have just 9 cases, all of which are contained in border quarantine facilities and no evidence of community transmission. I swear some people "get off" on the whole scaremongering thing."

And if we end up with community transmission, will you still be whistling the same tune? People released untested and in the community.

If there is no community transmission it will be down to plain luck. Is that what we locked down for? Is that why we have spent billions of dollars? To rely on luck?

IMO

Dont know how lucky we are mate we dont...........

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

Scaremongering?

Then why the new measures & rules announced today?

And why has the MOH still has no idea of how many have left quarantine without being tested?

NZ has paid and is still paying a very heavy price with the lockdowns - totally unacceptable that the government & MOH have not got a clue what is happening out there.