sharetrader
Page 476 of 697 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 6963
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    NZ has paid and is still paying a very heavy price with the lockdowns - totally unacceptable that the government & MOH have not got a clue what is happening out there.
    What do you mean? Other countries are facing damage whether there has been a lockdown or not. It's sadly unavoidable.

IMO

Yes check out USA, check out Aussie , china etc etcetcetcetc 2nd waves. No matter what this govt does ,unbalanced attacks? Motive? Paid national attack dog? Gynophobia? Trump mania? Whatever it is its an attack on his own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes check out USA, check out Aussie , china etc etcetcetcetc 2nd waves. No matter what this govt does ,unbalanced attacks? Motive? Paid national attack dog? Gynophobia? Trump mania? Whatever it is its an attack on his own country.
    Comrade Cindy & her incompetents are NOT NZ & Country.

I do not take kindly to any idiot questioning my wish for NZ to be always better than what it is.

The arrogance of your assertion that Cindy & her incompetents are NZ (our country) says a lot about your indoctrinated & emptied out mental state.

Trump is NOT USA and Scott Morrison is NOT Australia. You may think that but you will be in a minority of one.

Get that simple fact through your besotted feeble minded Labourite brainwashed head.
    Last edited by Balance; 22-06-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Guru

The arrogance of your assertion says a lot about your indoctrinated & emptied out mental state.
    Like someone we know right. Things are good, practice some mental hygeine, drink some herbal teas and turn off the news for a bit.

Or else you might end up like Roy Greene.. :\
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 22-06-2020 at 09:19 PM.

I have actually come to realise this this is what I need. We have been enveloped by Covid/lockdown for months now, and there comes a point where following it on a daily basis no longer serves any useful purpose. Get on with your lives people. Get outside and remind yourselves what a beautiful country we live in. Spend time in Nature and gain a new appreciation for what is good in your life.

I am so much happier now that I am doing exactly that. These ongoing political discussions suck the life out of you, without you even realising it.

This may have been posted before, but what the heck ... one more time won’t hurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Quote Originally Posted by Panda-NZ- View Post
    Like someone we know right. Things are good, practice some mental hygeine, drink some herbal teas and turn off the news for a bit.

Advanced Member

No symptoms and 14 days in isolation with no testing is enough because there is community testing. So said the Prime Minister yesterday.

"The most important thing is the 14 days in isolation," she told Hosking. "The 14 days is the most cautious approach. Belts and braces are testing. Fourteen days is how you can be assured if you are symptom free that you are safe."

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...=recommendedv1

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    We need to remember the whole picture .With re 4,000 people now in quarantine, and was it 20? hotels and growing.Putting it in perspective stuffups happen.Great to see things being improved and now tighter esp with army etc involved.

A minority refuse to cooperate, some refuse testing.
    Some have mental problems
    Some have illness's
    Some are grieving loved ones they cant get to.
    Some are less then economical with the truth.
    Its not like just hotel, it needs to be A psychiatrists couch, a medical centre, a good samaritans, a detention centre , a food delivery service, an information centre , a supervison, well being, exercise, I T etc etc. Its complicated and complex and there is a shortage of specially nurses and staff .
    Not sure if I am the only one but I am thoroughly sick of excuses not to follow Government rules when we are dealing with a war like emergency. The Herald and Stuff daily publishing "stories" of bleating moaning idiots that can not deal with holidaying in a hotel for 14 days, is not helpful. None of the above justifies the moaning (except maybe mental illness) about the situation they are in BY CHOICE.
    Everyone should have to sign an agreement and promise to adhere to the rules BEFORE they get on a flight and it should be clearly outlined that any breach of the rules will result in full cost recovery of quarantine expenses, heavy fines or jail time.
    Last edited by iceman; 23-06-2020 at 07:13 AM.

An idea of what it is like to be in 5 star quarantine :

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/on-the-in...takes-its-toll

Not easy for those used to open spaces but it is a choice when one decides or have to travel for whatever reason.

Guru

An idea of what it is like to be in 5 star quarantine :

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/on-the-in...takes-its-toll

Not easy for those used to open spaces but it is a choice when one decides or have to travel for whatever reason.
    Then there are those who suggest that we are pampering people in the hotels (giving them wifi even) and maybe Waiouru would be better?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    This may have been posted before, but what the heck ... one more time won’t hurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
    Couldn't agree more - worry about the things you can control (and you don't even need to 'worry' about them because you are in control).