sharetrader
Page 486 of 697 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6963
    IMO

taking it on the chin and get back up mate

IMO

Most of the true villains are some media and some trump like divisive kiwis who really dont care about their country.Haters hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Most of the true villains are some media and some trump like divisive kiwis who really dont care about their country.Haters hate.
    The feeble minded brainwashed broken pathetic souls worship at the cult of Comrade Cindy.

Here's the undeniable proof that those with brains and views are not welcomed at the altar of Comrade Cindy:

Chris trotter has got rabies.Pretty offensive too.no balanced journalism, just one persons opinion. highly unprofessional. he could be balance?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The feeble minded brainwashed broken pathetic souls worship at the cult of Comrade Cindy.

Here's the undeniable proof that those with brains and views are not welcomed at the altar of Comrade Cindy:
    Sometimes you sound so Trumpish.
    He does the same thing - uses lots of emotive words and name calling.
    Why do you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Chris Trotter is a true leftie. He has made a career of it. He is also well respected on both sides of the fence.
    Having read his columns for years, I completely agree, and would place him left of the current Labour party by a wide margin. He's never been so critical of Labour. I had to double check this wasn't a different Chris Trotter attempting to fool me.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Having read his columns for years, I completely agree, and would place him left of the current Labour party by a wide margin. He's never been so critical of Labour. I had to double check this wasn't a different Chris Trotter attempting to fool me.
    He often seems to have mellowed from his extreme left views of 10- 15 years ago.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Same here. Have read his pieces for many years and often like his perspective, even though I often donīt agree with him. But he has his finger on the Leftīs pulse and they are pissed off right now. JT can say it is only one manīs opinion, but it isnīt. Just look at the comments on the article. Jacindamania is fading fast as people see what she really is like, surrounded by a team of incompetents.

Guru

It's a team that delivers real things as opposed to marketing and slogans. The polls don't reflect what you say and (..so far at least) its Nationals rural supporters coming back to their natural home. which is expected more or less.

I think the ambition of light rail is good but you need Lab to deliver this. I am constantly slowed down on my travel to work by Stephen joyce's roadworks that have not been completed more than 10 years on. which ends up being a hit to productivity for me and others.

Roadworks = Nats kiwibuild.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 26-06-2020 at 11:34 PM.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Same here. Have read his pieces for many years and often like his perspective, even though I often donīt agree with him. But he has his finger on the Leftīs pulse and they are pissed off right now. JT can say it is only one manīs opinion, but it isnīt. Just look at the comments on the article. Jacindamania is fading fast as people see what she really is like, surrounded by a team of incompetents.
    Dream ares free my friend dream on.Fantasies too thats all they are. National have had a dream week supported by some embarrassing hyaena media(tova is so good ) amping everything up,like someone went under a bus??lol. Some body english experts in the national party, some lunatics too, one shouting" Nazis" in parliament today as he got chucked out again after sneaking back in. Lots of drama from the perfectionists, 95% of it is spin.Now get up and carry on regardless. Nobodies perfect but we nearly were for quite some weeks and months ehh.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 26-06-2020 at 09:48 PM.

Guru

Dream ares free my friend dream on.Fantasies too thats all they are. National have had a dream week supported by some embarrassing hyaena media(tova is so good ) amping everything up,like someone went under a bus??lol. Some body english experts in the national party, some lunatics too, one shouting" Nazis" in parliament today as he got chucked out again after sneaking back in. Lots of drama from the perfectionists, 95% of it is spin.Now get up and carry on regardless. Nobodies perfect but we nearly were for quite some weeks and months ehh.
    It started with some made up stuff from the 'past her prime' commentator Fran o'sullivan.

Simon's pleas for compassionate release with funerals were pretty much the only valid thing I think. Though what I don't understand is article after article on the 'scandal' of people who leave without tests AFTER their 14 days when the virus has disappeared. Some journalists need to learn how viruses and epidemiology works.
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 27-06-2020 at 01:05 AM.