sharetrader
Page 491 of 697 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Pretty shocking if they didn't take down enough details to be able to contact that many people . What chance did we have with a big breakout of their contact tracing working ....this shows it as a total shambles ...maybe the 367 were all "homeless' so gave false details .....
    Shows yet again what an absolute shambles the quarantine regime was.

Thank heavens that Woodhouse highlighted via the two women what a disgraceful bunch of incompetent misfits this government is.

Otherwise, the mess would have continued and next thing we know, NZ is back in lockdown.

Deleted - deleted
    Last edited by Balance; 29-06-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Guru

I'll take delivery over meaningless words any day of the week. Hency why Cindy is the only real choice this time
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 29-06-2020 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Really Arthur? Tax is generally a concept that you pay it once on either something earned or a transaction. The Greens want to make it an annual event based on what you have. You will already have paid tax on income etc...but if your assets total more than their arbitrary amount they will sting you again...and again...and again. Paying tax on the same thing over and over.

It's one of the reasons Local Council Rates are called Rates. They are not meant to be a tax as only the Crown can set a tax.
    If you have a million in term deposits you pay tax on the interest every year. If you have a million in a company you pay tax on the profits every year. Why wouldn't I pay tax on the annual derived value of my Gin Palace? It is inefficient not to tax wealth invested in "non productive" assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    If you have a million in term deposits you pay tax on the interest every year. If you have a million in a company you pay tax on the profits every year. Why wouldn't I pay tax on the annual derived value of my Gin Palace? It is inefficient not to tax wealth invested in "non productive" assets.
    Our primary residence is not an conventional asset in the same category as funds invested in a company or term deposit - it is our home.

It is probably the most productive asset in any country - providing shelter and security.

For the record - Panda-NZ is in my ignore list.

I do not suffer fools and idiots - he is both imo.

“Arguing with a fool is the fastest way of becoming one too.’
    Last edited by Balance; 29-06-2020 at 06:38 PM.

Guru

Assumed my gender, nice one. I am indeed a male though

might be part of the problem with some closed shop communities in NZ. :\
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 30-06-2020 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Is Panda-NZ really the only apologist Labour has?

JT, El Z, Westerly, where are you in Labour's time of need? Or have you woken up and smelt the coffee?

The media smell blood....when that happens they are a rabid pack of dogs....no matter who you are....Cindy look out. She knows this. Hence the Social Distancing from Dr Bloomfield. No more cosy media conferences alongside the Cynical One. No...it's off down the road to a room that is obviously not designed for media briefings. Anything to put distance between her and failure. I would bet she is already sounding out a future role at the UN as we speak.
    Gee, do you think I have time to sit on a computer half the day like Balance and reply to the biased rubbish the National pack dogs submit. There is more to life than that.

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Gee, do you think I have time to sit on a computer half the day like Balance and reply to the biased rubbish the National pack dogs submit. There is more to life than that.

westerly
    Haha - ever heard of a mobile phone?

Poor westerly - no wonder you struggle with the modern world.
    Last edited by Balance; 29-06-2020 at 07:19 PM.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...ba977c61b657c1

Comrade Cindy attempting to lie her way through interviews :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What did you see in Ashley’s face?” Hosking followed up.

“Well, the same that I’ve seen across people who are working in health generally." Really, Cindy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No one here is placing blame at any individual’s feet for something that was a systems failure, and that we are all working really well collectively together to resolve.” We all saw David Clark put the blame on Bloomfield, Cindy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“In my view, it was certainly not the intention to leave that impression that some have taken from that interview.” It is exactly the intention from your gutless, despicable and lockdown violating David Clark, Cindy.