sharetrader
Page 495 of 697 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    No answer then - thought so.
    Just ranting then.
    There is none with eyes but will not see, ears but will not hear and mouth which speaks untruths & excuses only - that's you, dobby41.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    C'mon dobs...give me a defence for the promotion of Phil Twyford. I put that challenge out there weeks ago, and not one coherent response yet. Do you accept he is out of his depth as a Minister? If not, show me the reasoning.
    Promotion of Tyford isn't what this bit of thread is about - it's about the assertion that Labour is responsible for the Americas Cup 'issue' (whatever that issue really is).
    I just don't get how Labour or Tyford are responsible!
    The appropriate authorities are investigating.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    There is none with eyes but will not see, ears but will not hear and mouth which speaks untruths only - that's you, dobby41.
    You are still full of vacuous statements - no substance.
    I haven't spoken an untruth in this - just explain how Labour caused this, backup your bull!

Guru

Promotion of Tyford isn't what this bit of thread is about - it's about the assertion that Labour is responsible for the Americas Cup 'issue' (whatever that issue really is).
    I just don't get how Labour or Tyford are responsible!
    The appropriate authorities are investigating.
    Well I'm bringing "this bit of thread" back to WHY IS TWYFORD EVEN A MINISTER?

WHY WAS HE PROMOTED?

Legend

WHY WAS HE PROMOTED?
    If you want to reach the top of the Labour ladder, just stay on the rung you're allocated, and wait for the ones above you to fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    If you want to reach the top of the Labour ladder, just stay on the rung you're allocated, and wait for the ones above you to fall off.
    Now that's a good one!

I wonder if the new Taieri seat in Dunedin may be at risk for Labour and potentially big news on election night.
    Its not just about boundaries extending to rural districts but also the Labour candidate not really making an impact. Regardless of ones party affiliation I have never liked having out of town candidates being parachuted into safe seats. I know of one person who met her at a street corner meeting and was less than impressed. I could be wrong but I have this feeling of being taken for granted which is not good enough.
    Just my, and probably uninformed ,opinion

Guru

WHY WAS HE PROMOTED?
    Why ask me - I haven't commented about Twyford.
    Find someone else to argue with if you want that.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Love it but no 'like' button.

IMO

You're suggesting that this is Labours fault?
    Your hatred of Labour knows no bounds.
    Im convinced hes a paid national attack dog. No morals, no ethics, no compassion, devoid of empathy,no care except for the smell of money and doing his masters dirty work, a mini me trump.