sharetrader
Page 52 of 697 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast
    Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    What an idiot that Hipkins is, much like the rest of the COL cabinet. Davis is lost whenever in the house, Twitford well enough said and Cindy looks more in place on the covers of magazines otherwise she is lost in action. As for Shane who? and Winston where are you enough said as well. This disaster is unfolding slowly.
    Leave Winnie alone. He's down the Coast getting ready for Pike River entry and can hardly concentrate as he is being harassed by Government agencies asking for their money back from him for overpaid superannuation and housing allowances.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Mark Mitchell, the 'unknown' MP who is vying for the opposition leader, should not be completely out of the memory of those who bothered to read "Dirty Politics" by Nicky Hager. Read the new public posting by Hager to see how he got to be the candidate in a safe seat, from 2011.

https://dirtypoliticsnz.files.wordpr...ics_p55-67.pdf
    Dirty beyond belief, based on what ive just read what a revolting disgusting devious muck raking contaminators lusk and slater are imo ,the go to hitmen for national, guns for hire. Thanks to people like Hager to transparently reveal the trail and links of extreme indecent behaviour here. What goes on behind the trueblue scene. And this behaviour seems tacitly supported by people on this thread. Oh ,its just that you havnt read it yet?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Leave Winnie alone. He's down the Coast getting ready for Pike River entry and can hardly concentrate as he is being harassed by Government agencies asking for their money back from him for overpaid superannuation and housing allowances.
    And Shane is probably in a dark cupboard somewhere in Parliament house, watching movies on his phone.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Dirty beyond belief, based on what ive just read what a revolting disgusting devious muck raking contaminators lusk and slater are imo ,the go to hitmen for national, guns for hire. Thanks to people like Hager to transparently reveal the trail and links of extreme indecent behaviour here. What goes on behind the trueblue scene. And this behaviour seems tacitly supported by people on this thread. Oh ,its just that you havnt read it yet?
    I think you'll find plenty who couldn't be bothered reading anything written by such an obnoxious little twerp as Hager.

IMO

Inconvenient truth ehh!Tacitly approve i thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I think you'll find plenty who couldn't be bothered reading anything written by such an obnoxious little twerp as Hager.
    More credible than the obnoxious muck rakers endorsed by the followers of the policies of Milton Friedman. Their only interest is the back pocket
    and freedom to exercise power.

westerly

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    More credible than the obnoxious muck rakers endorsed by the followers of the policies of Milton Friedman. Their only interest is the back pocket
    and freedom to exercise power.

westerly
    Don’t know what it means ....but heck that’s one beautiful piece of writing
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Dilettante

Inconvenient truth ehh!Tacitly approve i thought so.
    Good point. Hager has about as much credibility as Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth". Said 15 years ago all ice would be gone from Arctic by 2017.

I have a problem with this and question whether we should be doing business with people that treat our MPs in such a disrespectful way http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11999765

Yeh I was a bit shocked by the Machiavellian nature of what that Hager excerpt revealed. But I think you also have to understand that Hager is interpreting it and presenting it a way that magnifies his narrative.
    I'm assuming all that detail was revealed through the hacking - it would seem they had access to the Facebook Messenger history.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Good point. Hager has about as much credibility as Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth". Said 15 years ago all ice would be gone from Arctic by 2017.

I have a problem with this and question whether we should be doing business with people that treat our MPs in such a disrespectful way http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11999765
    If you bothered to inform yourself of some clear truths you'd be more up with it other than being openly blind to whats going on. hager finds the truth, fact.

regarding above i guess you didn't listen to Winston either?
    WP" you've got to have a regard for cultural sensitivities around the world and regard for the environment you're in, a member of parliament would be expected to know that..... a lot of cultures dont go in for handshaking whether its male or female"

Winston was really sensible about this.