sharetrader
Page 541 of 697 FirstFirst ... 41441491531537538539540541542543544545551591641 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 6963
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Whats wrong with upsetting the Aussies? They don't exactly do us too many favours. Not long ago you were raving on about how well they did without a lockdown. Looks like they are going to have one now.
    I see your friend Winston is now using your "woke pixie dust " terms of indearment now - strange?
    Your popularity rating is possibly much the same.

westerly
    Very true - Balance I almost feel pity for you - it must be hard being so horrible on this site (and weird too)

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Very true - Balance I almost feel pity for you - it must be hard being so horrible on this site (and weird too)
    Weird is weird does. Regardless of political persuasion. An election brings out all the weird

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Weird is weird does. Regardless of political persuasion. An election brings out all the weird
    True I guess but it was Balances knowledge of Mike Hoskings big toe that sealed the weird deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Spare me your pitiful sympathies and keep it for the beneficiaries being bred by Comrade Cindy & her bunch of incompetents if Labour gets another term.

They are going to go deeper into that hole dug for them while those of us who know how the game is played will continue to do very well, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Whats wrong with upsetting the Aussies? They don't exactly do us too many favours. Not long ago you were raving on about how well they did without a lockdown. Looks like they are going to have one now.
    I see your friend Winston is now using your "woke pixie dust " terms of indearment now - strange?
    Your popularity rating is possibly much the same.

westerly
    I will put up the number of PMs from ST posters here thanking me for my postings on this site vs anyone of you Labourites anytime.

Brave enough, Westerly, to give it a go? Shall we say $1,000 since that’s all you can probably afford?
    Last edited by Balance; 31-07-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Advanced Member

Mate get a life - if you really are doing so well at the moment why do you complain incessantly about the current bunch in power - the petty put downs and insults really are stepping up from those pale old males on right on queue.

You and your pms perhaps you and mike Hosking can remain in the Same echo chamber.

Sad angry bitter old men trying to be relevant in a world which will quickly forget them, something I’m not sure won’t happen to Comrade Cindy .....

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Mate get a life - if you really are doing so well at the moment why do you complain incessantly about the current bunch in power - the petty put downs and insults really are stepping up from those pale old males on right on queue.

You and your pms perhaps you and mike Hosking can remain in the Same echo chamber.

Sad angry bitter old men trying to be relevant in a world which will quickly forget them, something I’m not sure won’t happen to Comrade Cindy .....
    That’s the best you can do, boomer?

Pathetic you lot really are - so woke pixie dusted you cannot even have a view of your own?

Regurgitating the same garbage & excuses one Labourite after another - like Hitler’s faithful followers used to do.

Popular does not = good for the country.
    Last edited by Balance; 31-07-2020 at 09:41 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

If we are all so pathetic Balance why waste your time brow beating us with your rants and personal abuse?

And you are stooping pretty low even for you to start comparing Labour supporters with Hitler. Seriously man what is your problem cos you certainly have one.

Welcome to my ignore list oh and you are the only one on it
    Last edited by RupertBear; 31-07-2020 at 10:06 PM.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12352646

Water only policy by Greens in sports club - that’s Labour partner in generating woke pixie dust.

Matter of time before they will start introducing policies like Helengrad’s policy on the type & size of shower heads you can use in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Employers topping up the wage subsidy are beneficiaries according to tim23 - says everything about the state of mind of the Labourites posting on this thread (brainwashed by Cynical Cindy wearing the hijab and must be just about beyond redemption).

I refuse to be hoodwinked by style over substance. You are free to worship the ground she walks on but there are those of us who can see through all that pixie dust.
    Tim23 did not say “Employers topping up the wage subsidy are beneficiaries.”
    He said “Employers who claimed the wage subsidy are beneficiaries too aren't they?”
    You have misquoted him which says more about your state of mind. You refuse to be hoodwinked by facts preferring your own fantasy.
    It is your story that is made of pixie dust. Your comments reflect your feelings but you project them onto others. You are the cynical one not Jacinda.