sharetrader
Page 573 of 697 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    So where are things at with Ihumatao? How come Cindy's so quiet after throwing a spanner in the works for Fletchers?

She couldn't be scared about another Foreshore and Seabed debacle could she? Wouldn't want to lose those Maori seats. Or alienate a good proportion of the public if she craps all over the Treaty Settlement process. What a can of worms she opened.

Why is the media so subservient and not badgering her at least weekly?
    Push the Ihumatao controversy out past the election to keep the Maori vote onside and cynically, keep those who are extremely concerned about the removal of private land rights as well to one side.

And we are supposed to trust her to do the right thing for all New Zealanders?

Team of 5 million?
    Last edited by Balance; 21-08-2020 at 09:25 PM.

More identity politics. Keep your racist, bigoted views to when the people you insult can look you in the eye. Oh and by the way...I didn't vote National last election.

The "vitriol" has been brought upon the Cynical One by her own actions. No one enjoys being bullshi**ed to, especially while the bullshi**ers are running up intergenerational debt.
    You say “Keep your racist, bigoted views to when the people you insult can look you in the eye.” Perhaps you could take your own advice and not insult Jacinda Ardern here on Sharetrader, as I doubt that you are looking her in the eye. Or don’t you think the rules apply to you, only to others.

You say “the "vitriol" has been brought upon the Cynical One by her own actions.” Very stereotypical response, i.e. she deserved it, she provoked me, as in “she provoked me to hit her.” The focus is on what she did as an excuse for your behaviour.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moka View Post
    You say “Keep your racist, bigoted views to when the people you insult can look you in the eye.” Perhaps you could take your own advice and not insult Jacinda Ardern here on Sharetrader, as I doubt that you are looking her in the eye. Or don’t you think the rules apply to you, only to others.

You say “the "vitriol" has been brought upon the Cynical One by her own actions.” Very stereotypical response, i.e. she deserved it, she provoked me, as in “she provoked me to hit her.” The focus is on what she did as an excuse for your behaviour.
    More turn Ardern into a victim stunts

My "insulting" of Ardern is merely calling her out for her actions. I make no link to her being a woman or her race. If boysy wants to challenge my arguments he (presumably) is welcome to do so. I welcome a contest of ideas. I confronted boysy on racism and bigotry. Very different kettle of fish.

Now we have moka repeatedly playing the victim card on Ardern's behalf. It would seem moka attended the same virtue signalling PR courses that Ardern did. You don't work in her office by any chance?

More turn Ardern into a victim stunts

My "insulting" of Ardern is merely calling her out for her actions. I make no link to her being a woman or her race. If boysy wants to challenge my arguments he (presumably) is welcome to do so. I welcome a contest of ideas. I confronted boysy on racism and bigotry. Very different kettle of fish.

Now we have moka repeatedly playing the victim card on Ardern's behalf. It would seem moka attended the same virtue signalling PR courses that Ardern did. You don't work in her office by any chance?
    You hit the nail on the head.

The Labourites here would like everyone to view Cindy as a trustworthy, transparent, fair and saintly female & mother (which her PR spin has successfully cultivated) and so any less than flattering comments on her constitute attacks on her as a vulnerable female and her virtues.

Freaking heck - she is a politician and her track record shows she is as grubby as they come.

Remember that Evita Peron successfully cultivated a saintly image with the majority of Argentinians, especially the poor, and proceeded to contribute to what is an economic wreck of a country.
    Last edited by Balance; 22-08-2020 at 11:05 AM.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12358696

Maskless protestors against the lockdown in Auckland show their middle finger to the government and the police.

Let’s see what happens with this blatant challenge to the so called team of 5 million.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    You hit the nail on the head.

The Labourites here would like everyone to view Cindy as a trustworthy, transparent, fair and saintly female & mother (which her PR spin has successfully cultivated) and so any less than flattering comments on her constitute attacks on her as a vulnerable female and her virtues.

Freaking heck - she is a politician and her track record shows she is as grubby as they come.

Remember that Evita Peron successfully cultivated a saintly image with the majority of Argentinians, especially the poor, and proceeded to contribute to what is an economic wreck of a country.
    I think you will find a heck of a lot of people on the streets think exactly that Balance. She has a pretty big fan base, people queue on the street just to see her, she is still pretty darn popular our Jacinda

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I think you will find a heck of a lot of people on the streets think exactly that Balance. She has a pretty big fan base, people queue on the street just to see her, she is still pretty darn popular our Jacinda
    The same was true of Mao Tze Tung & Hitler, remember?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...order-failures

“My advice to everybody is: if you hear it here at 1 o’clock, it means that it’s true.” - Health Minister Chris Hipkins, August 15.

Yup - this government would like you to believe that they are the only purveyors of truths.

As manipulative & grubby in politics as they come but obviously succeeding given the number of sheep we see mouthing the same propaganda here!
    Last edited by Balance; 23-08-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Guru

It is interesting that Ardern has a great relationship with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who is from a centre-right Party. However these days, with the rise of the populist right wingers including Johnson (UK) and Trump (USA) amongst others, the more traditional leaders on left and right have more in common.

Post Brexit, it could probably be Germany that will be NZ's key relationship in Europe

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...er-that-helped

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...order-failures

“My advice to everybody is: if you hear it here at 1 o’clock, it means that it’s true.” - Health Minister Chris Hipkins, August 15.

Yup - this government would like you to believe that they are the only purveyors of truths.

As manipulative & grubby in politics as they come but obviously succeeding given the number of sheep we see mouthing the same propaganda here!
    Good to see a journalist actually doing some journalism, rather than repeating government press releases. Cindy "I will never lie to you" Ardern exposed for all to see.