sharetrader
Page 574 of 697 FirstFirst ... 74474524564570571572573574575576577578584624674 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 6963
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The same was true of Mao Tze Tung & Hitler, remember?
    Hitler was behind the extermination of millions of people. Constantly comparing Jacindas popularity to Hitler is vile and offensive and says a lot about the sort of man you are. Nasty.

Why dont you run off and join The New Conservative party as their views seem perfectly aligned with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Hitler was behind the extermination of millions of people. Constantly comparing Jacindas popularity to Hitler is vile and offensive and says a lot about the sort of man you are. Nasty.

Why dont you run off and join The New Conservative party as their views seem perfectly aligned with yours.
    Chill, RupertBear.

The issue is that popularity does not necessarily = effective government.

Don’t you dare twist the issue into yet another cry of victimisation of Cindy.

Go take and take your medication.

The same was true of Mao Tze Tung & Hitler, remember?
    As others have said numerous times, dont feed the troll, so back on ignore you go. Cant reason with narrow minded people so pointless engaging with them.

Looking forward to seeing Jacinda on the telly again tomorrow. Love watching her speak, clever articulate woman

Chill, RupertBear.

The issue is that popularity does not necessarily = effective government.

Don’t you dare twist the issue into yet another cry of victimisation of Cindy.

Go take and take your medication.
    I’m chilled as Balance, No need for medication its a lovely sunny day here in Central Otago.

Have no idea how my post against your vile comparison to Hitler is a cry of victimisation of Jacinda. Sometime I have no idea what you are on about. Jacinda is definitely not a victim, She is a strong capable woman.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I’m chilled as Balance, No need for medication its a lovely sunny day here in Central Otago.

Have no idea how my post against your vile comparison to Hitler is a cry of victimisation of Jacinda. Sometime I have no idea what you are on about. Jacinda is definitely not a victim, She is a strong capable woman.
    Yup - strong capable woman who has Labourite posters here defending her whenever she is showed up to be the show pony she is.

Something about her being a woman etc etc and that’s the only reason why she is being held to account for her spin, government incompetence and failures to deliver on the huge promises made in 2017 to get elected.

She is a politician and a particularly cynical but effective one at that in terms of hoodwinking a lot of the sheep out there.
    Last edited by Balance; 23-08-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Dilettante

Even the Lefties are getting tired of the PM's childish and empty slogans https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...f-five-million

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=12358777

Dragging the civil service into Labour’s election campaign - Cindy shows no shame and integrity.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Even the Lefties are getting tired of the PM's childish and empty slogans https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...f-five-million
    I have to agree -- the 'team of five hundred' is puke-making at its most effective.

https://nopunchespulled.com/2020/08/...on-of-jacinda/

Advanced Member

Sir bob jones enough said ..... the grey power pale male and stale brigade is out in force on this thread again. Thank god these people live in an echo chamber and it would appear they continue to remain a small but very vocal minority in the community.

Most people I have spoken with don’t mind being referred to as a collective but let’s have some faux outrage for the sake of it why don’t we .....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    I have to agree -- the 'team of five hundred' is puke-making at its most effective.

https://nopunchespulled.com/2020/08/...on-of-jacinda/
    Thanks for the link. I was not a great fan of Bob Jones, but the article actually was a good read.