sharetrader
Page 602 of 697 FirstFirst ... 102502552592598599600601602603604605606612652 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Good call but Jonu Snr wouldn't let facts get in the way of a good story
    Facts :

Kiwibuild
    Capital Gains Tax
    Light Rail
    House prices
    Ihumatao
    Cohesive coalition government

Shall we continue?
    Last edited by Balance; 04-09-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Guru

I've never been much of a fan of Peter Dunne (unlike the good folks of Ohariu) however he nails Ardern's colours to the wall here.

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/a-shake-a...-the-messaging

Surely Ardern wouldn't be making politically motivated decisions in the "Covid Election" ?

Guru

This bit:
    Moreover she added, "I can assure you that if we were going to do something so significant as asking hundreds of thousands of people to be tested ... we would not leave a message as significant as that to a website, to a Twitter account or Instagram."

In other words, only the words of Ministers uttered at the daily media briefing are to be believed.

Did she really mean that, and that the advice published on other Government and official media platforms was no longer to be taken seriously?

If so, she is really is giving substance to Humpty Dumpty’s words to Alice that “When I use a word it means just what I choose it to mean – neither more nor less”!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I've never been much of a fan of Peter Dunne (unlike the good folks of Ohariu) however he nails Ardern's colours to the wall here.

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/a-shake-a...-the-messaging

Surely Ardern wouldn't be making politically motivated decisions in the "Covid Election" ?
    She can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.

The ‘4 legs good, 2 legs better’ brigade would like it to be all of the people all of the time of course.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Whatever decision is made many will consider it a 'political' decision.

Guru

Couldn't listen to anymore. Ardern in full Primary School mode today. Find me a bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by dobby41 View Post
    Whatever decision is made many will consider it a 'political' decision.
    Cindy called it a Covid-19 election so what do you expect, 4 legged one?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Cindy called it a Covid-19 election so what do you expect, 4 legged one?
    I expect people to follow their bias and for some unbalanced people to continue to label others much as Trump does.

‘We only need to look at Melbourne to see what happens if the virus takes hold, Ardern says.‘

Yes, Cindy - thank goodness we had the whistleblowers who raised the alarm with your quarantine debacle.

Otherwise, we will be facing the Melbourne situation now - no thanks to you and your team of incompetents.
    Last edited by Balance; 04-09-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    ‘We only need to look at Melbourne to see what happens if the virus takes hold, Ardern says.‘

Yes, Cindy - thank goodness we had the whistleblowers who raised the alarm with your quarantine debacle.

Otherwise, we will be facing the Melbourne situation now - no thanks to you and your team of incompetents.
    Thank goodness we didn't follow in Vics footsteps as some unbalanced people wanted us to.

Where was the homeless man? That's right - he didn't exist, a figment of an MPs imagination (or the MP was duped).