sharetrader
Page 605 of 697 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615655 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 6963
    Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    All hell breaking lose from Lefties about the PM referred to with a shorter version of her Cristian name while the same Lefties disgracefully call Collin’s husband an “ape”. Hypocrites
    FYI I am not a “Leftie”, nor have I Ever called Collins husband an “ape” nor would I as that is a totally unacceptable and offensive comment

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Cindy may be short for Jacinda but it is the misogynistic derogatory way it is used that is the issue here
    That's the way you hear it. Fair enough, but I'm sure many use it as a friendly, endearing name. Even 'Piggy' was used by many of Muldoon's fans as much as his detractors. Similar with 'Holy-smoke' or 'Kiwi Keith' Holyoake.
    I'm sure same could be said of 'Crusher'.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 06-09-2020 at 11:03 AM.

All hell breaking lose from Lefties about the PM referred to with a shorter version of her Cristian name while the same Lefties disgracefully call Collin’s husband an “ape”. Hypocrites
    Out of interest do you think Balance constantly calling Jacinda Cindy is meant in a respectful way? Comes across as a put down to me

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Out of interest do you think Balance constantly calling Jacinda Cindy is meant in a respectful way? Comes across as a put down to me
    Balance's message would come across exactly the same if he used her full name.
    What about Winston First continuing to call Jack Tarmay James even after Tarmay reminded him his name is Jack on Q and A this morning?

That's the mild part - try the racist taunts & name calling he has been subjected to.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    That's the mild part - try the racist taunts & name calling he has been subjected to.
    Good to see you have a fair bit of sympathy for the man its a shame your sympathy doesn't extend left. The guy has to be a drop dead drongo to post that crap and not expect to be called up in this day and age, i mean he must understand his wife is the leader of the opposition and how his views may reflect badly on her ?
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Good to see you have a fair bit of sympathy for the man its a shame your sympathy doesn't extend left. The guy has to be a drop dead drongo to post that crap and not expect to be called up in this day and age, i mean he must understand his wife is the leader of the opposition and how his views may reflect badly on her ?
    Sympathy?

No - I am referring to the hypocrisy of the likes of you in keeping quiet about Labourites using racist & demeaning terms on Collins' husband.

And do you see Collins getting all upset and self righteous about it?

Comes with the territory of being a politician - it's not right but **** happens.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-09-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    What about Winston First continuing to call Jack Tarmay James even after Tarmay reminded him his name is Jack on Q and A this morning?
    5 times Winnie pulled that stunt or is it a case that Winnie has James Shaw in his mind - becoming clear that the Green School email leaks came from within the coalition ministers rank.

For once, Cindy's pledge of being a 'transparent' & 'accountable' government came true!

And she happily threw James Shaw under the bus too.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-09-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Advanced Member

Balance would it be possible for you to refer to the PM by her actual name on this thread if asked to do so to prove a point ?

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Quite true it wouldnt matter what Balance called Jacinda his disdain for her is unmistakable.

I did not see Q&A this morning but that would not surprise me, Winston can be pretty arrogant and patronising and offensive.