sharetrader
Page 606 of 697 FirstFirst ... 106506556596602603604605606607608609610616656 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6963
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Quite true it wouldnt matter what Balance called Jacinda his disdain for her is unmistakable.

I did not see Q&A this morning but that would not surprise me, Winston can be pretty arrogant and patronising and offensive.
    He was at his most arrogant, his most patronizing, and a total smart-arse. Would have liked to see Tarmay say Thank you Mr. Peters. We'll leave it there, and drop the interview. Especially after Peters said it was for him to control the interview, not you James. Have a look on replay.

Advanced Member

High profile politicians need a thick skin. Politics is not tiddlywinks. Politicians should not need mainstream or social media protection; that exposes them to looking weak.

If responses go beyond the law there are legal remedies.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Balance would it be possible for you to refer to the PM by her actual name on this thread if asked to do so to prove a point ?
    Passive aggressive, boysy.

Advanced Member

Misogynist. Racist. Two sides of the same cancel culture coin.

The Clark Gayford Audible ads on youtube have certainly stepped up for me. "Aren't you Clarke Gayford?" "You're New Zealand's....."

What did I do to deserve being punished with mass Audible adds like this.

Advanced Member

The interview. Mr Peters is the Deputy Prime Minister. He should be well across the big current issues without having a complete list of questions in advance.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    The interview. Mr Peters is the Deputy Prime Minister. He should be well across the big current issues without having a complete list of questions in advance.
    I just replayed it to get exact wording; Peters to interviewer, 'You're not running this program. I am.' And what was the strip of clear adhesive across his top lip all about? Did he cut himself shaving, or was it from several hours of holding the rim of his whisky glass there? Certainly something was tickling his liver.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Hello - Bill English as I recall never had a pet name as such - Bill is short for William - gee Balance Junior even you could figure that out.
    And Cindy is short for Jacinda. I think I have it figured out thank you. We don't get to choose our nick-names. It's what ever sticks for who knows what reason.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    Good to see you have a fair bit of sympathy for the man its a shame your sympathy doesn't extend left. The guy has to be a drop dead drongo to post that crap and not expect to be called up in this day and age, i mean he must understand his wife is the leader of the opposition and how his views may reflect badly on her ?
    Right on the money there - drongo is pretty kind!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    And Cindy is short for Jacinda. I think I have it figured out thank you. We don't get to choose our nick-names. It's what ever sticks for who knows what reason.
    English was never referred to as William unless maybe by his mother - can you address that point young Balance?