sharetrader
Page 625 of 697 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635675 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 6963
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Parker - your memory is fading, the Nats have had 3 leaders in about 9 weeks even Labour can't match that!
    Oops just read post, my memory is fading - no recollection of Parker, sorry but later part of my message still stands.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Good answer. Means she likes lying through her teeth as well. .
    Thanks - only thing missing is a an add on from Balance Junior (aka Jonu) about the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I am trying to remember if I have ever seen Judith wearing a mask, hmmmm I dont think so but happy to be corrected. I do however vividly remember Judith cuddling up to a baby while it sucked her thumb but hey apparently that was ok according to Judith because she said she didnt have Covid....hmmm double standard anyone!
    Hypocrisy is when Cindy says one thing and do another.

Simple.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Hypocrisy is when Cindy says one thing and do another.

Simple.
    Give it up - most of the voters seems to like her. You and your mate Hosking should find a new target, its rather tedious, maybe Judith Collins?

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    I am trying to remember if I have ever seen Judith wearing a mask, hmmmm I dont think so but happy to be corrected. I do however vividly remember Judith cuddling up to a baby while it sucked her thumb but hey apparently that was ok according to Judith because she said she didnt have Covid....hmmm double standard anyone!
    But then again, Judith is not the one trotting out at 1pm each day telling us to protect the team of 5 million by wearing masks and remaining socially distant from one another.

Give it up - most of the voters seems to like her. You and your mate Hosking should find a new target, its rather tedious, maybe Judith Collins?
    Most of the voters seem to like nothing being delivered in the year of delivery.

Most of the voters seem to like the "hide under your bed" approach to COVID.

Most of the voters seem to think general election voting is like backing a horse at the TAB, and it makes them feel good to vote for the "winner" until they find out they are actually the ones losing..
    Last edited by porkandpuha; 17-09-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Guru

NZX at record high..
    House prices UP (down in aussie)
    Unemployment at OECD lows

Plenty of delivery and results. we don't really want to stop and switch to something else..

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    But then again, Judith is not the one trotting out at 1pm each day telling us to protect the team of 5 million by wearing masks and remaining socially distant from one another.
    And thank god for that!

Jacinda and Ashley Bloomfield have definitely encouraged people to follow the public health guidelines on social distancing and have recommended people wear masks in certain locations and in certain situations. My understanding is that these are guidelines and not mandatory, except for public transport where people must wear masks. Nothing to see here people

Guru

He said that cows would stop producing milk.. but exports are up more than ever except for tourism. Housing prices up and up despite a pandemic.

He predicted both would go down IN 2017!!

lol
    Last edited by Panda-NZ-; 17-09-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    Most of the voters seem to like nothing being delivered in the year of delivery.

Most of the voters seem to like the "hide under your bed" approach to COVID.

Most of the voters seem to think general election voting is like backing a horse at the TAB, and it makes them feel good to vote for the "winner" until they find out they are actually the ones losing..
    Naa you do most of the voters an injustice with your comments.

My interpretation from what I have seen and heard and read is that most of the voters respond well to a strong, articulate, intelligent woman.