sharetrader
Page 671 of 697 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 6963

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    My comment was general - not specifically related to the Winter payment.
    Refer posts 6669

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    People can opt out of the Winter Energy Payment - I'm guessing you took up that option.
    6679 & 6680

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    The silence is deafening.....

I'm guessing took the free govt handouts and continues to complain about the govt giving free handouts.
    Balance has made it very clear that even though he disagrees with everything the government does, and does not support any form of social assistance, he will happily continue to take whatever he qualifies for - whether he needs it or not.
    very clear what you were referring to.

Avoid shooting yourself in the other foot, justakiwi with tim23's other rusty revolver!
    Last edited by Balance; 22-10-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    But of course - from the '4 legs good, 2 legs better' brigade. Bunch of losers.

Again why do you resort to name calling and insults?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RupertBear View Post
    Why do you always resort to name calling and insults Balance?

Oh and yes there were plenty of messages and emails in support of you being banned as well
    Bannings are a waste of time unless they are permanent, the way they do it on Hotcopper has more effect as your posts just keep getting moderated and removed from view, you then have to think about your post content.

But of course - from the '4 legs good, 2 legs better' brigade. Bunch of losers.
    Aww shucks its going to be another long 3 years for you under the current Labour government with Jacinda at the helm.

Aww shucks its going to be another long 3 years for you under the current Labour government with Jacinda at the helm.
    BONANZA time, RB - all that wasteful spending so you better make sure you get your share.

Future generations are going to be saddled with her prolific incompetent use of money using debt - not her problem as she will be off to a cushy number at the UN.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Bannings are a waste of time unless they are permanent, the way they do it on Hotcopper has more effect as your posts just keep getting moderated and removed from view, you then have to think about your post content.
    Agree Couta. There is no need for personal insults and name calling, IMO it ruins the tone of the forum, similar to a toxic workplace.

BONANZA time, RB - all that wasteful spending so you better make sure you get your share.

Future generations are going to be saddled with her prolific incompetent use of money using debt - not her problem as she will be off to a cushy number at the UN.
    Well NZers have just voted strongly in favour of a Labour lead Government and support for Jacinda is massive not just here but all over the world. So lets give them and her a chance and see how things go.

And yes I agree Jacinda will in all likelihood end up working at the UN. She is a clever articulate woman, she will be very very good at what ever she does. Good luck to her I say

Well NZers have just voted strongly in favour of a Labour lead Government and support for Jacinda is massive not just here but all over the world. So lets give them and her a chance and see how things go.

And yes I agree Jacinda will in all likelihood end up working at the UN. She is a clever articulate woman, she will be very very good at what ever she does. Good luck to her I say
    Articulate, yes.

Clever, no. Cunning & cynical - absolutely yes, that’s Cindy.

Can’t deliver on all the transformative election promises she promised :

Affordable housing,

Eradicating child poverty,

Upgrading infrastructure,

Capital Gains Tax,

Etc etc.

Luckily not all of us are fooled by her & her team of incompetents.

BTW, RB - You hink she will need to wear the hijab more often to join the UN now she missed out on the Nobel Peace Prize?
    Last edited by Balance; 22-10-2020 at 07:02 PM.

Banned

We got the lesser of two evils IMO, having to rely upon the Greens to govern would have been far worse but perhaps thats why Labour got all those extra votes from the Right.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    We got the lesser of two evils IMO, having to rely upon the Greens to govern would have been far worse but perhaps thats why Labour got all those extra votes from the Right.
    Luckily there are savvy voters in NZ.

Compare and contrast with the suckers in Venezuela who voted and made Chavez the most popular President ever in that once most wealthy of country - that country is now a basket case.

Popularity? Keep it for the suckers who cannot differentiate between spin and competency.