sharetrader
Page 76 of 697 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    So many storms in a teacup at the moment I think many can’t be bothered in trying to keep up

Where’s Tamaki C these days
    I suspect hes trying to get a supply of liquor licence backdated.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    I'm struggling to believe the PM was not aware before the other day. Andrew Kirton was at the camp. MP Tamait Coffey was there, MP Liz Craig was there. MP Angie Warrant Clark was there the day the guy got booted out. Other Labour MP's had been at the camp including Peeni Henara and Nathaniel Blomfield. Andrew Kirton was told on 13 February and Labour PArty President Nigel Howart on 14 Feb (along with the VP Beth Houston). And not one of these people apparently thought the PM would want to know about 4 sexual assaults occurring at an event she attended. I'm not that stupid!
    Looks like I am not the only one struggling to believe Jacinda wasn't told. Helen Clarke reckons ""Jacinda was let down. She should have been told immediately, actually, then events would have taken a different course. "And I cannot understand why she wasn't told. Unbelievable."

Totally unbelievable I reckon. Improbable as well. Which leads to the only rational conclusions: she was told and she has lied about it.

Has Clare Curran stuffed up now ....apparently some are saying Jacinda should have ditched her

Not up with play ..what did Clare do
    She has a diared meeting with RNZ Head of News Carol Hirschfiled. WHich means its a Ministerial meeting and subject to opposition questioning. Except Hirschfeld was busy telling everyone it was a chance encounter where they just bumped into each other. and had a bit of a natter over a Latte. Curran did nothing to correct the record. Hirschfield fell on her sword today.

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    She stood for Labour in a very safe seat, and landed way way way out of her depth - that's what she did do.
    That explains why she said she's naive ....and didn't even know 'rules' existed

Guru

That explains why she said she's naive ....and didn't even know 'rules' existed
    and begs the question as to why a naive MP is offered a ministerial position. Shows terrible judgement on Jacinda's part.

She has a diared meeting with RNZ Head of News Carol Hirschfiled. WHich means its a Ministerial meeting and subject to opposition questioning. Except Hirschfeld was busy telling everyone it was a chance encounter where they just bumped into each other. and had a bit of a natter over a Latte. Curran did nothing to correct the record. Hirschfield fell on her sword today.
    But Curran apparently told Parliament two different stories ....that's what I heard

But Curran apparently told Parliament two different stories ....that's what I heard
    Well, we can't hold that against her - I guess they work together with populists - don't they?

Remember - alternative facts are o.k. ;
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Legend

Looks like I am not the only one struggling to believe Jacinda wasn't told. Helen Clarke reckons ""Jacinda was let down. She should have been told immediately, actually, then events would have taken a different course. "And I cannot understand why she wasn't told. Unbelievable."

Totally unbelievable I reckon. Improbable as well. Which leads to the only rational conclusions: she was told and she has lied about it.
    The interesting detail which has not yet become public, is the name of the offender.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    and begs the question as to why a naive MP is offered a ministerial position. Shows terrible judgement on Jacinda's part.
    That was always going to be Labour's biggest problem - lack of talent. Hence we have Lees Gallloway, Twyford, Hipkins, Cullan all holding positions out of line with their abilities.

So many storms in a teacup at the moment I think many can’t be bothered in trying to keep up

Where’s Tamaki C these days
    Stirrer He is in the USA with an ACPYL delegation . Whatever that is?

westerly