sharetrader
Page 77 of 697 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177577 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Stirrer He is in the USA with an ACPYL delegation . Whatever that is?

westerly
    Surely not the American Council of Young Political Leaders

Not just Tamati but a few others

Theyll come back much wiser I reckon
    Last edited by winner69; 27-03-2018 at 05:56 PM.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    That was always going to be Labour's biggest problem - lack of talent. Hence we have Lees Gallloway, Twyford, Hipkins, Cullan all holding positions out of line with their abilities.
    As well Jacinda has to contend with the wild NZ party plus a couple of absolute dreamers in the Kermit club. I doubt if there's a single member in the house (apart from Winston Peters) who would want her job, probably including herself.
    Last edited by fungus pudding; 27-03-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPeter View Post
    Amazing how fast the rot shows through: NZ First MP Jenny Marcroft threatens that the government will withhold funds from electorates oppositon MP's might lobby for ... and hey - National better not criticize NZ First ministers or else ...

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...sunderstanding

Last time I checked NZ was still a democracy, but it appears NZF is moving faster than their big idol Trump to change this.

Obviously - Winston says afterwards "just a misunderstanding" (without clarifying how you can misunderstand a clear threat) ... but clearly Winston and Co will hope the threat will stick. That's the way they want to stay in power - by bullying not just companies (AIR / Shane Jones) but as well by threatening their electorates. Amazing how deep Winston and Co did already sink - or have they always been in the gutter?
    You wern't so upset over this though.
    https://www.newsroom.co.nz/2018/01/0...k-out-of-turn#

westerly

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    That was always going to be Labour's biggest problem - lack of talent. Hence we have Lees Gallloway, Twyford, Hipkins, Cullan all holding positions out of line with their abilities.
    Er, isn't she from down your way - you've spelt the name wrong FP. She has at least two university degrees, can't be clueless. She's also been an MP for nine years.

"With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Er, isn't she from down your way - you've spelt the name wrong FP. She has at least two university degrees, can't be clueless. She's also been an MP for nine years.
    Oh dear. So I have.Yes, she's been an MP for a while. Prior to her the seat was held by David Benson Pope who was also hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    All that knowledge and experience and she says ‘I didn’t know there were rules around that’ and admits to being ‘niave’

C’mon ez ...what’s she and Jacinda hiding
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    All that knowledge and experience and she says ‘I didn’t know there were rules around that’ and admits to being ‘niave’

C’mon ez ...what’s she and Jacinda hiding
    There you go Julie Ann, how's that for your "Diversity" campaign. A great example of a woman's ability to handle a diary. And you've got Carol Herchflield who lied to her bosses. Two top women who shouldn't go near a Board.

As for JAcinda, a woman who got there due to attrition and good optics. Competency now severely under the microscope.

Guru

I am almost starting to feel sorry for Jacinda. She is looking very haggard these days, cannot be good for her health and her baby's, and she has well documented health issues prior to becoming PM. And then there is her partner's straying ways on Emirates. Cannot be easy for her at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I am almost starting to feel sorry for Jacinda. .
    I dont. She and Labour wanted to do a deal with the devil. She made her bed. Now she gets to lie in it. (Would we feels sorry for Andrew Little as an aging white male, if he was in the same position?)