sharetrader
Page 80 of 697 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180580 ... LastLast
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tga_trader View Post
    Well, if we can learn to multi-task as well then we won't even need women
    Or simply become a shirt-lifter.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Wonder what’s in his diary for that day?
    Who knows - it might have already been cleansed. Just like the Young Labour records.

Strange how if you go here as at today there is nothing: http://www.younglabour.org.nz/executive,

But if you go here as at 17 February there is something: https://web.archive.org/web/20180217...g.nz/executive

U
    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Who knows - it might have already been cleansed. Just like the Young Labour records.

Strange how if you go here as at today there is nothing: http://www.younglabour.org.nz/executive,

But if you go here as at 17 February there is something: https://web.archive.org/web/20180217...g.nz/executive
    Ah ...executive all gone with a few keystrokes

And muzzled as well?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

I, Fungus Pudding, voluntarily declare that I will not be opting out of Labour's winter electricity payment for superannuitants, even though Jacinda says I am allowed to. I think it's about $700 per annum with which I might buy a new coat to keep warm. Or maybe a few days in Bali.

^^Selfish. That would have reduced the fiscal hole to $11,699,999,300 . They need every cent.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tga_trader View Post
    ^^Selfish. That would have reduced the fiscal hole to $11,699,999,300 . They need every cent.
    True, but at least I feel the guilt. I'm suffering.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    True, but at least I feel the guilt. I'm suffering.
    Now you've taken the deal, I hope you'll reconsider which way you'll vote next time, FP. Because surely you're a man of principle.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Now you've taken the deal, I hope you'll reconsider which way you'll vote next time, FP. Because surely you're a man of principle.
    Indeed I am. Needless to say that precludes me from voting for your dismal lot. No offence intended of course. You must remember that Taxcinda and her merry band of robbers are taking far more from me than National were going to, and handing back a few dregs in the strangest voter bribe imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    FP's tax obligation will go up on 1 April. Seems all he is doing is minimizing his overall exposure to that loss.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    FP's tax obligation will go up on 1 April. Seems all he is doing is minimizing his overall exposure to that loss.
    FP's income tax obligation is the same as when National were in power. National only offered that lower tax bribe to try and stay in power, and it wouldn't happen until 1st April 2018. Considering they'd already dropped the tax rate when they were in, and that had scuttled the tax take for a few years, it was a badly conceived idea anyway. National managed to post small budget surpluses in their last quarters, but judging from the capital spend catchup now needed for Crown infrastructure everywhere, they weren't real surpluses.