sharetrader
Page 93 of 697 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193593 ... LastLast
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    A decent CEO looks into the business him/herself. This Government has got no internal skill so farm everything out to committees. Even you JT can see that Taxinda hasn't got what it takes !
    LOL keep it low iceman. The druggie slime from you was hilarious and predictable esp with ICE in your nick, i guess you'd know all about it ehh . Not nice when someone throws mud like that is it?. Up your game boy/girl.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    I'm no great fan of our Oddfellows government but have to say that Megan Woods acquitted herself well on Q and A this morning. Other views welcome.
    She's certainly brighter than most of her colleagues - which is not saying much, or that I agree with her very often.

Perhaps some technical people can explain this for me.

If I click on this weblink I can follow news articles https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand

But if I click on this link I get an error 404 message. Even though its pointing to TVNZ. https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...er-labour-camp

Seems inconceivable our national news body would have broken links. Probably just as well there is a cacheing service.

IMO

A slight sidetrack but i think this interview with Adrian Orr our reserve bank Guv is really well worth listening, for investing, for the future and the changes coming fast.
    Listenduration 35′ :04″

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    A slight sidetrack but i think this interview with Adrian Orr our reserve bank Guv is really well worth listening, for investing, for the future and the changes coming fast.
    Listenduration 35′ :04″
    Nice try at a diversion JT. But some of us are more interested in reading about development in the old conundrum of nature vs nurture when it comes to 20 year old males.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Perhaps some technical people can explain this for me.

If I click on this weblink I can follow news articles https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand

But if I click on this link I get an error 404 message. Even though its pointing to TVNZ. https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...er-labour-camp

Seems inconceivable our national news body would have broken links. Probably just as well there is a cacheing service.
    That camp never happened mini

Is Tamaki back home from his overseas jaunt yet?
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That camp never happened mini?

Is Tamaki back home from his overseas jaunt yet?
    If you want the best, you probably cant go past the H & H Cleaning Co Ltd.

By Tamaki do you mean the guy who has tried out the fires of hell where he reckons homosexuals are off to. Or the Tamati whose got competition as a TV A Lister.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    If you want the best, you probably cant go past the H & H Cleaning Co Ltd.

By Tamaki do you mean the guy who has tried out the fires of hell where he reckons homosexuals are off to. Or the Tamati whose got competition as a TV A Lister.
    Good one .....meant the Coffey one ......just as well spell checker didn’t change that as well.

See Clarke fell for Debra’s baiting hook line and sinker - and he’s meant to be the fisher guy.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Good one .....meant the Coffey one ......just as well spell checker didn’t change that as well.

See Clarke fell for Debra’s baiting hook line and sinker - and he’s meant to be the fisher guy.
    Latest posts from those of a persuasion more right than centre are showing signs of desperation.
    Bridgy will be no doubt be feeling the eyes of those who did not desert the ship after the leadership contest right on the centre of his back.

westerly

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by westerly View Post
    Latest posts from those of a persuasion more right than centre are showing signs of desperation.
    Bridgy will be no doubt be feeling the eyes of those who did not desert the ship after the leadership contest right on the centre of his back.

westerly
    I think minimoke has raised an interesting issue about negative news about Labour disappearing, not being reported or judges assisting with name suppressions. That's not desperation, just a matter of fact.