sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NZX.com changes

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Check this out , if you are frustrated with the above

https://www.sharesight.com/nz/

Thanks to those who suggested this ... Sharesight is amazing, and especially if you link it to Simply Wall St ! So much analysis and detail ... highly recommended.

I used to find the dividends due info useful on NZX, now it appears you can only find them for next seven days.
    Why do people always try to fix things that were fine the way they were.

Used sharesight for about 6 months now and haven't looked back! The app is also very nifty for on the go use. Like that you can write notes as well (even though I like the comment function better on excel)

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow 7 day 'comment' has Heritage status and they can't take it down

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    I used to find the dividends due info useful on NZX, now it appears you can only find them for next seven days.
    Why do people always try to fix things that were fine the way they were.
    They actually still give you all declared dividends [e.g. HLG ex-div: 8-Dec].

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

agree about NZX.co.nz makeover being awful. I only use it to see delayed bid/offer. Used to use the portfolio but it is too simplistic. And they have removed the useful company info. no idea what they were thinking. even the new font is awful. I also switched to Sharesight. It is better than any broker-specific site i have seen in that it correctly accounts for historical trades (buys and total or partial sells, so there is reduced or no open position). Website is good - and security appropriately weak so i don't have to keep logging in. and app is getting better too.

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    They actually still give you all declared dividends [e.g. HLG ex-div: 8-Dec].

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Thanks PT found them again, but so much harder to follow now. It was great before, when you could see all upcoming dividends at a glance, no scrolling needed and was easy to follow.
    I just don't understand why anyone would think is an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    Does anyone else use NZX.com to keep track of their portfolio? The version of this site seems to have changed and I'm now finding it a lot more difficult than usual to manage.

e.g. Every day you used to be able to see the daily % change on the NZX and also your Portfolio total ... this gave a good indication of how well you were doing compared to the market has a whole during any one day ... that seems to be done from the front page now?

Is anyone else having these problems? What do you think of the new changes?
    I use https://www.nzx.com/markets/NZSX as a web query in Excel to Auto-update my spreadsheet.
    It suddenly stopped updating correctly yesterday & it took me a while to figure out that the Code had an extra space at the end which stopped my lookup table from Working, so had to do change my code to make it work correctly again.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by QOH View Post
    Thanks PT found them again, but so much harder to follow now. It was great before, when you could see all upcoming dividends at a glance, no scrolling needed and was easy to follow.
    I just don't understand why anyone would think is an improvement.
    I think all the upcoming dividends are showing, it is that there is not so many at the moment.

I actually think the site is an improvement. You can at least see and sort the capitalisation of the NZ main board which you could not do before.

I prefer the old NZX site, but what I would like to see the NZX50 index displayed, I couldn't find it before, and I can't see it now, or am I looking in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by waikare View Post
    I prefer the old NZX site, but what I would like to see the NZX50 index displayed, I couldn't find it before, and I can't see it now, or am I looking in the wrong place.
    Here you go:-
    https://www.nzx.com/markets/indices