sharetrader
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Default Growth stocks on ASX

Advice always helpful...I've been quietly changing my positioning a bit recently, selling out of long-standing holdings on the NZX (such as ATM and FPH). The question I have is - what does this forum think are the top 3 growth stocks on the ASX right now? I've got a few ideas, but would be curious to see if any of those crop up in any replies to this post...:-)!

Looking for some HotTipz for some quick $$$?

may I suggest you join the Lithium / Cobalt hype train, and ensure you got stop-loss orders in place

good luck

TAW -lithium in production early next year ...should see some huge growth

RLE - QLD gas play -more drilling early next year. Higher risk but 1000% growth potential
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by showstring View Post
    Looking for some HotTipz for some quick $$$?

may I suggest you join the Lithium / Cobalt hype train, and ensure you got stop-loss orders in place

good luck
    yes, have been looking at ORE - but does seem to be a wild ride at the moment...plus a high P/E (at first glance).

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    TAW -lithium in production early next year ...should see some huge growth

RLE - QLD gas play -more drilling early next year. Higher risk but 1000% growth potential
    Thanks JB - TAW does indeed look interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Thanks JB - TAW does indeed look interesting..
    Yes keep RLE,IRC on the watchlist think they will also do very well over 2018
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

SGC could be interesting.

I bought shares in TAWs many many years ago when they were huntiing for diamonds. I sort of forgot about them in my back drawer and now they are worthless as the couple of thousand shares I had are now only 20 shares or something ridiculous. I dont think I'd like to be burned by this share again.

Advanced Member

Genex Power GNX. Not necessarily a growth stock but they are building a Billion Dollar Renewable Energy Hub with the full backing of state and (most likely) federal government.

IRC up 12.5% today TAW continues to surge 20% up from only days ago to new highs... should follow peers to much higher levels

near doubled my RLE holding today ....loving these sale prices... building position for 2018 drilling results ...pre spud should well see new highs 12c+
    Last edited by JBmurc; 08-11-2017 at 10:49 PM.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

In the long term FXL just has to turn around. Price seems to have had a wee bounce in the last few days. I've always rated this but has been hammered. Currently don't hold.

AJM (or it's peers TAM/PLS. no brainers in my view)
    BRL (still upside in the rerate, good value for a longer view)

Specs to keep an close eye on
    XST/SGC
    ARV/KAI (or any of the other congo plays)
    RLE
    PRL
    MTC