sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WBT Weebit Nano

Default WBT Weebit Nano

Does anyone have the timeframes for the various milestones for weebit nanos dev to production?

IMO

Good to have its own thread. Has been discussed on Small Disruptive Tech stocks thread.Could you give us a summary and some links lewy to get it rolling.

This is all i could find
    TECHNICAL
    Develop a 40nm Mbit array by mid-2018
    Improved Endurance and Retention to meet industry standards by
    end 2018
    Define a plan and be on the path to develop 2xnm technology
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 30-11-2017 at 09:55 PM.

IMO

BTW good post on H/C by Hezla on the AGM.

Ok, done things about wbt...

They have invented a faster type of computer memory. This is significant. Ever seen the difference in speed between an ssd flash drive and conventional hdd in your computer? Massive. Well wbt have invented a chip that can potentially make faster ssd and other memory types.

It's also easy (cheap?) to make because the fabrication prices uses existing tech.

I see this in potentially every server in every company, giving benefits here. As it becomes mainstream, every computer. Not just limited to pc's and Macs and servers hdd, but also ram, and if it's cheap enough other devices like washing machines, etc.

They have so far tested the materials memory capabilities and made a memory module that's working but too large to scale up to use in standard computer memory. However, most recently they've managed to make a 40nm one, which means it can be scaled. That's significant, because to me, it means that it can work and is no longer a pipe dream. They are ahead of schedule, which suggests that they know what they're doing. Testament to this, they have a very impressive board, including a head honcho from Intel!

They have teamed up with done French company that has production facilities and are currently working on producing a 1Mb chip using their tech. I imagine this will be a concept but also a viable product for some devices (washing machines, etc.). I'm guessing they'll then scale it to other sizes or sell up to another memory company.

Comparable semiconductor companies sold for $40b to$400b, but conceivably I can see the upper limit being much more, depending.

IMO

Thanks Lewy.Showstring was the first to give the headsup on this i think, im sure he will drop in on the thread. Im still watching for a poss entry and see the price coming down after the news, looks like profit taking after a strong runup from 1.72c in Oct.. Reached a high of 7.6c on the 28th back to 5.5c today on 19mill shares traded on the ASX. cheers JT, holding a few BUD.

2017 AGM Presentation

WBT achieves 40nm working SiOx ReRAM cells milestone

Investor Presentation - November 2017
    Successful data retention and endurance results

You guys covered it off nicely. I'm just happy to continue holding and waiting.
    The tech sounds great, the team are great, all progress to date has met or exceeded expectations, so got no reason to doubt they'll pull it off.

IMO

Just some overhang to get rid of which may have largely finished. i took a nibble yest @ 5.1c.

Argh, this is ridiculous. I can't find which share registry WBT a registered with. Can anyone help me out? I can't see this info on the ASX website (which I find hard to navigate) L

SECURITY TRANSFER AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
    770 CANNING HIGHWAY, APPLECROSS, WA, AUSTRALIA, 6153

That was a fight

IMO