sharetrader
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Bitcoin

Pretty much only one year to HODL until Valhalla

The blue line is the MA50 the orange is the MA200

The last time the MA50 crossed the MA200 was Oct 2015 when BTC was at $300.
    We are bearing witness to possibly the biggest bull run ever.

BTC 200DMA.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    The blue line is the MA50 the orange is the MA200

The last time the MA50 crossed the MA200 was Oct 2015 when BTC was at $300.
    We are bearing witness to possibly the biggest bull run ever.

BTC 200DMA.JPG
    Except you may have missed the boat. Clearly something ignited the market on 3 April with volume and price increasing dramatically. But after that initial spike its on its way back down again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Except you may have missed the boat. Clearly something ignited the market on 3 April with volume and price increasing dramatically. But after that initial spike its on its way back down again.
    I'll correct you there mini, you've missed the boat. Well, you haven't missed it yet but I imagine you'll still be waving from the sidelines as it sails off into cryptopia.

The chart I attached was is a daily chart, you've got a good couple of years before we see new ATH's. If you are a hodling BTC long term this is a good signal.
    Personally I'm waiting till the next pull back for the final test of the MA200 on the weekly before loading my longs.
    Once it's confirmed I'll be buying the dips and riding the wave.

Number of daily transaction hit all time high yesterday.

IMF's latest poll show that the majority of people expect to be buying things using crypto by 2050.

I'll correct you there mini, you've missed the boat. Well, you haven't missed it yet but I imagine you'll still be waving from the sidelines as it sails off into cryptopia.

The chart I attached was is a daily chart, you've got a good couple of years before we see new ATH's. If you are a hodling BTC long term this is a good signal.
    Personally I'm waiting till the next pull back for the final test of the MA200 on the weekly before loading my longs.
    Once it's confirmed I'll be buying the dips and riding the wave.
    The problem is that almost everyone I know is doing the same (waiting to mid $4xxx). If everyone is waiting, will it ever get there?

But after that initial spike its on its way back down again.
    TV.JPG

It's hardly "way back down". You know that nothing goes up in a straight line and pullbacks are part of any cycle.

I get the felling you just like f%$#ing with people.

TV.JPG

It's hardly "way back down". You know that nothing goes up in a straight line and pullbacks are part of any cycle.

I get the felling you just like f%$#ing with people.
    So you dont think its on its way back down again. How about the last weeks chart? The long term (one year) trend is down. The one week activity is down. But feel free to cling on to your temporary pumps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just to clarify, the short term trend is still down minimoki? Short, medium, long term trends all pointing to $0 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Just to clarify, the short term trend is still down minimoki? Short, medium, long term trends all pointing to $0 right?
    Not if you take your base line as 2013. But who held bitcoin from back then?

Not if you take your base line as 2013. But who held bitcoin from back then?
    In 2013 there was around 45k active BTC wallets rising to around 200k by 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    The problem is that almost everyone I know is doing the same (waiting to mid $4xxx). If everyone is waiting, will it ever get there?
    I think, unless we see an increase in volume, we will see sub $4,500 by early May if not sooner.

So you dont think its on its way back down again. How about the last weeks chart? The long term (one year) trend is down. The one week activity is down. But feel free to cling on to your temporary pumps.
    If we went back to Sept 16 you'd be saying exactly what you are saying above and you'd be as wrong then as you are now.

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by Paddles; 16-04-2019 at 03:01 PM.

If we went back to Sept 17 you'd be saying exactly what you are saying above and you'd be as wrong then as you are now.

Capture.JPG
    Isnt that some random line at a starting point before this thread even began.

What would be interesting is to hear from Jinx. He had ETH at $11.50 back in 2016. That went to $1389 Imagine starting of with $11k's worth. Its now worth $162. I wonder if he sold and is now living on a tropical island somewhere. Or ruing the day he didn't sell at peak.