sharetrader
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 806

Thread: Bitcoin

  1. #751
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    This thread was pumping with high fives, backslapping and snarly remarks late 2018 early 2019. Airily quiet now though...hmmm funny that.

    It was actually the person that you all took the micky out of the most (SC) that was the only one correct when he called the current run in post #626.

  2. #752
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    busted thru resistance at 4000 , caught many by surprise this move as its been very slow and boring lately. reminds me of the good old days lol
    actually 2 of us paddles
    bull

  3. #753
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    actually 2 of us paddles
    Fair play bull....

    It sure it cranking up, and once again proving the "experts" wrong.

    Bitcoin ROI on the following time frames:

    1 Month +15.66%
    2 Months +88.7%
    3 Months +141%
    6 months +198.09%
    12 months +55.88%
    2 years +465%
    3 years +1529%
    4 years +4222%
    Last edited by Paddles; 22-06-2019 at 09:09 AM.

  4. #754
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Kuching
    Posts
    397

    Default

    We are all making money here, are we not?

    So what is it with the negative waves, Paddles?
    Always with the negatives waves!
    om mani peme hum

  5. #755
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    We are all making money here, are we not?

    So what is it with the negative waves, Paddles?
    Always with the negatives waves!
    Fair call. I can adjust that.

  6. #756
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    i was saying i get excited again when it took out previous high short time ago , looks like it wants to go over 10k now
    11k now looking strong
    bull

  7. #757
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    11k now looking strong
    Bit softer today. Any ideas whats driving the current price action?

    There has been suggestions it's retail investors, I hardly doubt that retail investors have driven the price up $3,000 in 3 days.

    Peter Brandt tweeted a couple of days ago:

    "Bitcoin takes aim at $100,000 target.
    $btcusd is experiencing its forth parabolic phase dating back to 2010. No other market in my 45 years of trading has gone parabolic on a log chart in this manner. Bitcoin is a market like no other."

    I agree with him, I see $100k in this run.

  8. #758
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paddles View Post
    Bit softer today. Any ideas whats driving the current price action?

    There has been suggestions it's retail investors, I hardly doubt that retail investors have driven the price up $3,000 in 3 days.

    Peter Brandt tweeted a couple of days ago:

    "Bitcoin takes aim at $100,000 target.
    $btcusd is experiencing its forth parabolic phase dating back to 2010. No other market in my 45 years of trading has gone parabolic on a log chart in this manner. Bitcoin is a market like no other."

    I agree with him, I see $100k in this run.
    chinese money main driver i reckon one of the only ways to side step there capital controls. 100 k bitcoin wow maybe one day? but i doubt it on this run
    bull

  9. #759
    Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sth Island. New Zealand.
    Posts
    4,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    chinese money main driver i reckon one of the only ways to side step there capital controls. 100 k bitcoin wow maybe one day? but i doubt it on this run
    Oh ye of little faith. For definitive prediction, check with Crude Dude.

  10. #760
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungus pudding View Post
    Oh ye of little faith. For definitive prediction, check with Crude Dude.
    why would i need to do that ? cant i decide for myself
    bull

  11. #761
    Membaa
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    2,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    ..........
    Won’t be the same without you

  12. #762
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    642

    Default

    I only hope Crude Dude didn't have all his eggs in alts

  13. #763
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    I only hope Crude Dude didn't have all his eggs in alts
    If the market is to return to all time highs, the majority of the growth will come from alts.
    I use Vimba for weekly automatic payments of buying crypto and for selling too.

    https://vimba.co/register?referrer=jdkmlQeq

    Feel free to use my referral link and we'll both earn $20.

  14. #764
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smpl View Post
    If the market is to return to all time highs, the majority of the growth will come from alts.
    I don't know about that, but they are utterly rekt right now

  15. #765
    Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    auckland, , New Zealand.
    Posts
    5,029

    Default

    around 13000 the all time mthly highs , be interesting if we get there by end of week
    bull

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •