sharetrader
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Bitcoin

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    I hate how the guy in the interview bleats on how Bitcoin is just like Gold bah Utter rubbish they are opposites, not the same...
    It's better than bleating on about all the scams and stolen money where it's the same in equity markets... and on top of that all the mismanaged funds and excessive admin costs... yet you use it as a reason to stay away from crypto yet you are all about equity markets....
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger...car vertical....LOCI ...tron... dotcoin.......swissborg... rentberry ico...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    It's better than bleating on about all the scams and stolen money where it's the same in equity markets... and on top of that all the mismanaged funds and excessive admin costs... yet you use it as a reason to stay away from crypto yet you are all about equity markets....
    You don't have to tell me about scams on the ASX I hold NKP and have held many companies that have had mgmts that have blatantly lied to S/H's to then see the ASIC fine the company aka shareholders like what happen at CVR..

I have stated many times I see Crypto as an investment like shares etc and not anything like GOLD SILVER Bullion etc which don't have counterparty risks and at there fundamental base are true money(ultimate 5000yr history of value)

I don't have any issue with someone telling me there Bitcoin is a better safer invest that one of my Micro-cap plays (I don't agree) but they are both risky plays

But Bitcoin is just like Gold ---NO way mate .... not on this planet .... you walk up to any HUMAN on the planet currently and offer them 5.5oz of gold coins or 1 BTC which is basically electronic tech that will be surpassed soon enough as it always happens with tech how many people even have a BTC wallet ?
    Last edited by JBmurc; 30-09-2018 at 11:29 AM.
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Default Last Man at the Bar...

Have funded my CFD account looking forward to making some money shorting Cryptos ...just about timing ...when will it break??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Have funded my CFD account looking forward to making some money shorting Cryptos ...just about timing ...when will it break??
    Finally a bearish poster with actual skin in the game

Membaa
    BAA

Guru

Baa baa thanks buddy looks very promising... so excited about the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    80% of ICO's were frauds in 2017 according to articles on Cointelegraph. Equity IPO's, for all the banksters that are involved, have virtually no frauds in our NZ/AU markets. These are the big bad bankers you talk about ripping everyone off but it seems like the biggest ripoff artists are the ICO organisers who pocket the money and run.

I also see Roubini has been on a rampage

P.s. What is up with Tether? I said a while ago that it's going to fall to pieces, just a matter of time!
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

Guru

the move we all had been expecting its been like watching the paint dry but its arrived , volatility has come again
    bull

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    the move we all had been expecting its been like watching the paint dry but its arrived , volatility has come again
    You're right. Turn your back for a moment and all of a sudden its down to $5,800 with the whole market falling to $189b.

Seems the world has the jitters. Share Market plummeting, Crypts plummeting. Housing market stable. Hmm - might be a clue there.
    Last edited by minimoke; 15-11-2018 at 07:36 AM.

And still falling, below this years lows, and its below the price from 12 months ago. So where is the bottom this time?
    edit: 2900USD was the previous low point before this bubble started inflating so could head back there?
    Last edited by tga_trader; 15-11-2018 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrep View Post
    Finally a bearish poster with actual skin in the game
    Wish I was watching the account when BTC broke through support >> would have done very well from that fall