sharetrader
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738

Thread: Bitcoin

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post

Cryptocurrency is the 4th industrial revolution....
    Cryptocurrency or blockchain?

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

...You heard it here first....

Cryptocurrency is the 4th industrial revolution....
    So let us put back all the words that you have negligently left out of the bolded statement above.

Cryptocurrency is just one of the many technologies that are regarded as defining the 4th Industrial Revolution.
    om mani peme hum

Yep! What I would worry about is all the new data centers that will need to be built to contain all the future information(BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY ALL THE USELESS INFORMATION AS WELL)
    Global warming here we come

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Yep! What I would worry about is all the new data centers that will need to be built to contain all the future information(BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY ALL THE USELESS INFORMATION AS WELL)
    Global warming here we come
    You've described the current situation quite well. This is a thread about blockchain and distributed ledgers though.

Here is an interesting real world block-chain for you SC...

ASX pushes back CHESS core replacement go-live
    om mani peme hum

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Cryptocurrency or blockchain?
    Crypto mate...
    The next giant idea is somewhere in these tradable cryptos...some of these cryptos do have major ideas but the adoption will/is taking years...ideas like I've discussed cutting out middlemen and breaking down industry... the next Microsoft is a tradable crypto.... one will come that strikes the major innovative idea that everyone will demand.....
    One so compelling that Microsoft will dwarf it... could it be monero? Arguably the number one privacy coin?...
    Who knows... maybe it hasn't ico'ed yet... theres lots of sexy cryptos out there...
    Snow leopard couldnt even give one crypto of interest... this is the same general theme with these deniers.... not only do they not accept crypto but they havnt done any research to warrant those opinions...

It's all on coinmarketcap.com
    Chop chop...

Deniers of crypto will eventually be forced out of their shells... even mini didnt deny the good news flow from crypto markets lately....
    Only can manipulation happen in the short term... long term any market will trend to its future value...
    Crypto turned already... heaps of juice in it...
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger...car vertical....LOCI ...tron... dotcoin.......swissborg... rentberry ico...

... could it be monero? Arguably the number one privacy coin?...

...Snow leopard couldnt even give one crypto of interest... this is the same general theme with these deniers.... not only do they not accept crypto but they havnt done any research to warrant those opinions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    ...So I own Litecoin, Monero and Komodo [mined as Bitcoindark] which are worth something and another 24 which do not amount to a hill of beans...

Might launch an Irony Coin
    om mani peme hum

This NZD weakness is making things that much more sweet. 10% down vs USD from a few months ago.

Guru

That's right entrep....
    Damn I wrote a reply but then deleted it... I will quickly go through it....

Bitcoin hitting $7.3k us now...low 5.8k?
    Remember when bitcoin goes up slow altcoin goes up slow but when bitcoin goes up fast altcoin goes down fast... I think this time will be different altcoin has already been crushed ... that selling for a top 10 for example is a dumb idea....
    I've been buying loci and utrust off the lows... thats where I'm at....
    I'm sure of it the financial markets are going to crash far worse than the 2008 global financial crisis....what will be the trigger for the next one... remember 2 weeks ago it was crashing forex exchange markets south African currency crashed at 3 or 4 others....
    Anyway...

I did a lot of dumb things but the dumbest thing I ever did was to have known about crypto and not have invested......

Buy low sell high....

And remember usdt...
    Any signs of financial market crisis get us tether ready $1 for $1 swaps... straight up...

Guru

savage sell off on this news

Cryptocurrencies collapse after report Goldman is rolling back trading desk plans

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/06/bitc...man-plans.html

Probably not very good if losing some institutuinal support
    bull

Guru

I did a lot of dumb things but the dumbest thing I ever did was to have known about crypto and not have invested......

Buy low sell high....
    That is not investing …………...that's trading.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    savage sell off on this news

Cryptocurrencies collapse after report Goldman is rolling back trading desk plans

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/06/bitc...man-plans.html

Probably not very good if losing some institutuinal support
    And then you have https://mobile.twitter.com/sallyshin...03409968050176

...I'm sure of it the financial markets are going to crash far worse than the 2008 global financial crisis....what will be the trigger for the next one... remember 2 weeks ago it was crashing forex exchange markets south African currency crashed at 3 or 4 others....
    So the next market 'crash' turned out to be the cryptocurrency market and for what reason?
    The rumour that one of those who are going to be disrupted were not keen on it.

Definitely going to launch that Irony Coin.

The problem with things that have a highly diverse range of possible future outcomes is the highly diverse range of possible present prices.

Most post-peak charts are not encouraging.

Speculate if you must:
    best be nimble,
    best be quick,
    learn to read,
    the candlestick.
    om mani peme hum