sharetrader
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin

Herald headline , man sells house for BTC
    but actually he has just set up a mining operation.

It hit 25K NZD today. up over 5K from yesterday.

I think this (headline) is further evidence we are getting close to peak BTC
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Trying to get outta here

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Not a direct translation but the 'English' version:

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    No need for a word by word translation, my limited Dutch vocabulary managed to pretty much suss it out, I wonder if the Bitcoin song will have the same level of romance, or will it be more like the backing music from Nightmare on Elm Street.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Thanks for that YAH. I had a look and am interested. I never know with such sites if they are reputable or not or if they have good backing and liquidity. So its good to get some feedback. Looking to short a few crypto's but would rather through the purchase of a long dated put as this bull run on bitcoin could go on for some time due to limited supply and supply constraints.
    This is where i started 18 months ago, I have never feessed up to anyone I have been trading bitcoin as all my peers would think I'm mad, which is true, I can afford to lose my investment so was more interested in the entertainment value...I had my initial investment back in eight weeks and it has just gone silly..found a way to get more out recently...I would say get out now however I have always got out too early so may run up a lot more yet :-)

Guru

raz...
    this will go up and it will go down... but eventually it goes up far more than it is going down so to sell now is not great advice id suggest... as jbmurc suggests wallstreet only just started buying last few weeks driving it higher
    .. there is far more buying to come $25k $30k us bitcoins this year is not out of the question this year... I hope its not man because its all moving too fast...
    keep cool man...
    enjoy
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Well I think the rise in the value of the Bitcoin has most likely come from wall street as they will be hoping to manipulate the spot price to benefit there Futures positions once they start trading on the CME ..

Personal I don't see it as a local currency ... as I can't pay my NZ taxes with it ...and it only accepted in very few places...

I see it as a pure(Gamble) investment one could say its much like buying a share in a company(a private one) ..yet some business are happy to take some BC for there sales ... such a grey area

I'm sure many TAX department will be looking to bring new Taxing protocols of taxing payments in bitcoin ....Cap gains tax ....some pretty stiff fines if you are not disclosing trading profits

http://time.com/money/5007068/theres...to-know-about/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tax/capit...l-happen-dont/
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-12-2017 at 02:10 PM.
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

Guru

jbmurc...
    you say bitcoin is a pure gamble sort of investment...
    oh come on buzz... what on earth is wrong with you... lol.... man...
    I think saying last week was all wallstreet geeze theres people all over the world bidding this up... infact america has some of the toughest regulations worldwide and most americans cant participate in icos and all American investors of $20,000us on and before 2014 have to had the records over... because thats like 20k into 2 and 20 million...
    there is no play here man...
    this is all mostly legit... there is no iou with crypto you either own it or you dont... and if you dont own it... then well... yeah...
    then bad luck... cholos up on us...

.^sc
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Coinmarketcap.com

we will see shrewd ...I hope for your sake I'm wrong and it goes to a million

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar
    om mani peme hum

Yes a mate today asked me about bitcoin ....next taxi I get I just know I'll be getting a rundown on how great it is>>

Guru

man.. you tell your buddy to get in touch with me...I will help him out... your advice so far has probably already damaged him severely in future lost earnings...
    Coinmarketcap.com

"Now is your moment to lose everything. Act now! It could already be too late!"

You know I'm for you Shrewdy, but be careful.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Legend

probably lots of people looking to short it thru the futures , shorting it thru bitcoin trust to expensive
    bull

Guru

thanks peat appreciate it but no way am I selling lol... buying more mate...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Membaa

Exposure to Bitcoin in $USD without having to own Bitcoin. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...tures-contract this should be fun.

Early days, thin trading on wide spreads. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...ezed-10-higher

Has bitcoin done its dash? Reached a high of $18,200 on 8 Dec. Now on $15,000. Its longest downtrend for a long time