sharetrader
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitcoin

Guru

this is about to break a 500 billion dollar market man... that is some serious money...
    and as you know in terms of total money supply that that is absolutely nothing...
    crypto goes to at least 10 trillion man...
    get in line...

^sv
    c
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Market capitalisation 130billion...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    this is about to break a 500 billion dollar market man... that is some serious money...
    and as you know in terms of total money supply that that is absolutely nothing...
    crypto goes to at least 10 trillion man...
    get in line...

^sv
    c
    Golly gosh - thanks man.

Guru

ethereum up 30% litecoin up 70% ripple up 37% dash up 20% nem up 16% eos up 21% populous up 34% waves up 28%... mate they are all up.... and these are only the billion caps...
    today would be described as the biggest altcoin day ever..!!!. we are always saying this oh its the best bitcoin day ever.
    . oh nape... just beat is again....lol..
    blackpeter in particular had been very vocal in calling a tulip bubble the same time the crypto market went up 700%... lol...
    and minimoke and everyone else just digging deeper lol.... jbmurc is saying its not a viable investment...so is paper tiger, couta1, shasta, dobby41 ensuing this... strat is talking about exit strategies...777 is concerned about crashing... cyclist too...
    its like 95% against cryptocurrency here...
    whats that saying again?... buy when others are fearful...

black peter has watched this rise 700% I wonder is he still beating up on the crypto?....yup lol...
    heaps of great things happening in the market...
    just got to take time to sit down and look through them...
    the best place to start is on coinmarketcap.com... NOW....

.^sc
    Cryptocurrency holdings in utrust cardano and power ledger... ripple... neo.... .....LOCI ...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Guru

see they saying 1 million/ bitcoin in the next 20yrs on cnbc this morning

crytos are the future but its any ones guess who will be the ultimate winner
    Last edited by bull....; 13-12-2017 at 10:43 AM.
    bull

Thanks guys. I've done a bit more research and agree, there are a couple of companies profiting from supplying mining gear, and a couple marketing blockchain technology, that may take a hit, but the scale of the cryptocurrency market is not yet big enough to have a major impact on the stock market.

I will be watching the bitcoin futures market though. If enough money gets tied up in futures, investors will be scrabbling around for cash to pay off their margin calls. Fortunately the margin rates are still high (35%-45%) but if they drops and more traditional investors pile in, we may find people liquidating stock-holdings to clear cryptocurrency debts. (Mmhhh, I suppose one rogue investor a'la Nick Leeson could have quite an impact.)
    Last edited by Banksie; 13-12-2017 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    see they saying 1 million/ bitcoin in the next 20yrs on cnbc this morning
    A fairly thorough debunking here

https://youtu.be/vX-HTczloYg
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    A fairly thorough debunking here

https://youtu.be/vX-HTczloYg
    lol , the man who said the world was gonna end

anyway when bitcoin goes to a million lol ill be rolling in my tax free anonomous dollars $$$$$$$$$
    bull

Guru

hey bull....
    we all carving up the crypto but need to find something leveraged man... its easy to say theres great buying in iota monero ,eos, waves, dash, stellar, vert coin, doge,mona coin, strat and so on and all the great ones... but what about something coming up... we going for a 1000 bagger man? lol... what you and fatboy all looking at... ?
    anyone out there in crypto land found something to juice.... lol... pm me...
    all ears...

.^sc
    Coinmarketcap.com

Update Ready To Install

How do you trade these Shrewd?Can one do it through ones broker or trading account? Thanks in advance.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    How do you trade these Shrewd?Can one do it through ones broker or trading account? Thanks in advance.
    hey buddy you go to coinmarketcap.com on the bar on the coin you want to buy it will say markets... look in there you can see what exchanges it trades on... then go to that exchange and set up an account... I really like bittrex so if its trading there huge bonus...

another great place is cryptopia.. its an exchange from christchurch its pretty awesome too

.^sc
    Coinmarketcap.com

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    ethereum up 30% litecoin up 70% ripple up 37% dash up 20% nem up 16% eos up 21% populous up 34% waves up 28%... mate they are all up.... and these are only the billion caps...
    today would be described as the biggest altcoin day ever..!!!. we are always saying this oh its the best bitcoin day ever.
    . oh nape... just beat is again....lol..
    blackpeter in particular had been very vocal in calling a tulip bubble the same time the crypto market went up 700%... lol...
    and minimoke and everyone else just digging deeper lol.... jbmurc is saying its not a viable investment...so is paper tiger, couta1, shasta, dobby41 ensuing this... strat is talking about exit strategies...777 is concerned about crashing... cyclist too...
    its like 95% against cryptocurrency here...
    whats that saying again?... buy when others are fearful...

black peter has watched this rise 700% I wonder is he still beating up on the crypto?....yup lol...
    heaps of great things happening in the market...
    just got to take time to sit down and look through them...
    the best place to start is on coinmarketcap.com... NOW....

.^sc
    Shewdy I can see you are digging it man ,"whats that saying again?... buy when others are fearful."Of course the other side of that is sell when others are greedy.It will be extremely interesting to see how this is viewed in hindsight when the history has run its course.I just hope that you guys are smart enough to extricate yourselves with the profits.
    Kim Jong-un is a bitcoin fan http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11959090
    he is digging it too man.
    Only 21 million bitcoin will ever be on offer what is neglected to say though is 1 bitcoin is made up of Each bitcoin (1 BTC) can have a fractional part of up to 8 digits so 1 bitcoin can be divided into 100 000 000 units. Each of these bitcoin units (0.00000001 BTC) is called a satoshi. A satoshi is the smallest unit in a bitcoin. This unit is named after Satoshi Nakamoto the alias of the bitcoin creator.
    21,000,000 x 100,000,0000 dont know what the answer to that is man ,this trippin is giving me a headache man.
    Anyway all the best with the crypto trippin I am sure the FOMO factor is working for you,
    Last edited by stevo1; 14-12-2017 at 07:32 AM.

I read somewhere (sorry cant remember where - might be one of those usual news sources) that work is being done to create a Satoshi Nakamoto sub currency to be known as the Bakushi. Owners will receive 10 units of Bakushi for every unit of Satoshi Nakamoto. The name reflects the fragmentation of the original currency and how an owner might be feeling having some.

Bitcoin been pretty flat for a week. Anyone considering selling?
    Just comparing this chart with the 3 month bitcoin plot....what comes next?
    main-qimg-d9b56430ef841834adfe3d1bcf87de4d.jpg
    Bitcoin 3 month.JPG

Guru

tga trader... nice post man...
    geeze its not really a tough call... looks to me like feb next year total market hitting one trillion...
    if people think theres a trash burgular coming lol they kidding themselves.... theres huge demand coming and wallstreet too small in the game yet to pull big triggers... they will and we will have many scares....
    we had a huge pull back last week when bitcoin and the total market corrected very savagely and quickly... but the rebuild has been much to strong...
    Coinmarketcap.com

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    lol , the man who said the world was gonna end

anyway when bitcoin goes to a million lol ill be rolling in my tax free anonomous dollars $$$$$$$$$
    Only until the tax man comes knocking on your door.