sharetrader
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    IMO

Download Document 7.17MB Presentation

Its a customer friendly service like lay-by but you get delivered the item straight away and can pay off in 4 fortnightly payments or less if you want. very flexible and user friendly.
    Sheesh nearly $4 bill mkt cap though and not in profit yet (by my quick scan).
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 03-09-2018 at 09:40 PM.

IMO

Only 226 mill shares on issue plus oppies and current cap raise, @ max price $17.05. 4 traders has 2 buys and 4 outperforms, av target price $23.60
    Share Purchase Plan and Booklet Still a watcher atp.Can see it going global .

https://www.finextra.com/newsarticle...9&member=36425

looks like another competitor for APT. not sure if this is new news or already known in the market. Chart poised at a crucial point - this might push it down..

IMO

Down nearly 20% after Senate inquiry announced. Anyone caught holding, commiserations.
    l.php

Advanced Member

I'm not a hugely moral person but have decided not to invest in APT because of seeing the horrors of predatory lending. Used to own CCP and CLH

IMO

I have researched it deeply but dont think APT falls into this category. If a person hasn't got the up front money for smallish purchases they pay it off in 3 or 4 instalments. I guess they get hit with high int rates if they miss payment like a credit card or is it more punitive then that?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I have researched it deeply but dont think APT falls into this category. If a person hasn't got the up front money for smallish purchases they pay it off in 3 or 4 instalments. I guess they get hit with high int rates if they miss payment like a credit card or is it more punitive then that?
    I have hardly researched it and I don't want to imply that APT is a predatory lender. I've just looked at all my financial holdings that have lay-buy, payday lending, reverse mortgages (again not saying that it is a bad product) etc offerings and decided to get out of them. I'm very worried about the personal debt levels not just in NZ but in other countries. Other companies I've divested from are HBL.NZX and CAF.ASX luckily almost all of them at the top of the cycle.

IMO

Sorry ,i meant i havn't researched it deeply,DOH!.. I take your point. Debt in the world is very high with many living beyond their means in this consumer conditioned world and it seems nothing is going to change that until this planet starts literally burning up.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Sorry ,i meant i havn't researched it deeply,DOH!.. I take your point. Debt in the world is very high with many living beyond their means in this consumer conditioned world and it seems nothing is going to change that until this planet starts literally burning up.
    They split the payment over 4 payments, 2 weeks apart. There are no fees at time of purchase (fees are paid by the merchant). If you miss a payment you are charged fees and Afterpay block your account to stop you making more purchases. Late fees are an initial $10 and a further fee of $7 if the payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees are capped at 25% of the purchase price with a max of $51.

Pretty amazing growth released in today trading update.

"Over 3.1 million active customers in the last 12 months, growing at an average of approximately
    7,500 new customers per day over Q2 FY19."

Is anyone still paying attention to this stock? Seems to have huge potential.