sharetrader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    percy

Default MMI Metro Mining

www.metromining.com.au
    1,288,003,657 shares at 27 cents gives a market cap of $347,760,987.
    Australian Bauxite miner in Cape York.Also has large thermal coal resources in Sturat Basin,Queensland.
    First Bauxite shipment should be in April, at the end of the wet seasonl.Good takeoff agreements in place.
    Link on HC to a good www.proactiveinvestors.com.au article .MMI thread,Off to the races,Butzbuster.Forecast to generate underlying earnings of $2.5billion over a 17 year mine life.ie annual earnings of $145 million.
    Last edited by percy; 03-02-2018 at 05:44 PM.

Looks good Percy, Bauxite doesn't really excite the miners on these forums, but the fundamentals certain stack up.

Funded to production, off take agreements for the 1st 2 years production, able to ramp up production at very modest capex, long life mine.

I'll wait for the markets to change diaper before i dip in, and reinvest the BCI funds

I'm in.

Lots to like, had a good read through last night, should've entered sooner but ill cough up, nice wee rebound today too, a lot of green...

percy

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I'm in.

Lots to like, had a good read through last night, should've entered sooner but ill cough up, nice wee rebound today too, a lot of green...
    I am sure MMI came out of another company I followed you into, a few years ago,maybe it was their coal interests?.
    Some how I ended up with 920 and in May they said they would take out small holders,so I brought 19,080 at 13.5 cents to take me to 20,000.As they are doing what they said they would do I added to my on 4/1/18 at 27.5 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I am sure MMI came out of another company I followed you into, a few years ago,maybe it was their coal interests?.
    Some how I ended up with 920 and in May they said they would take out small holders,so I brought 19,080 at 13.5 cents to take me to 20,000.As they are doing what they said they would do I added to my on 4/1/18 at 27.5 cents.
    I got that feeling reading through, no over the top statements, just doing what they say, under promise and over deliver.

percy

Gee Whiz the sp is moving.
    Up 3 cents to 33 cents today.
    Did not expect any action until first shipment is underway April/May.
    Not complaining.!..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Gee Whiz the sp is moving.
    Up 3 cents to 33 cents today.
    Did not expect any action until first shipment is underway April/May.
    Not complaining.!..lol.
    Don't mind coughing up 25.5c now to see it hit 34c high today, same as you thought would be flat til after the wet season in April....

Very well positioned...

percy

Don't mind coughing up 25.5c now to see it hit 34c high today, same as you thought would be flat til after the wet season in April....

Very well positioned...
    Took the words right out of my mouth.!!..lol.

ps.Not sure what to make of MLM.Waiting approval for access road, then only a matter of weeks before they too start production.?
    Any thoughts?

MLM, when they sold the family silver to AUZ for peanuts I stopped following them. A low cost small bauxite project hmm. AUZ got a bargain.

percy

MLM, when they sold the family silver to AUZ for peanuts I stopped following them. A low cost small bauxite project hmm. AUZ got a bargain.
    I had a very small holding,then brought more at the end of August last year.
    So far it looks as though I have them wrong.