sharetrader
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I wonder what the response will be if the S P gets down to circa .62, currently buy .66 sell .68 , there definitely needs to be a explanation from the top table or this will flop big time . then what , no confidence , there are only so many chances that are given to newly listed companies, ie PEB, TRU to name a couple!!

ps how much will Danny be taking up, time for real leadership here imo!!!

Slowly getting closer to the SPP @.60 in there is any chance of success there surely needs to be a reset of the SPP ?

Investor

Slowly getting closer to the SPP @.60 in there is any chance of success there surely needs to be a reset of the SPP ?
    Yes, they need to come out clean and show who in the BOD/Management or any of key investors putting their hand up to participate in the cap raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    What are other holders thoughts on participating in the SPP now that time has passed to digest the information? The website is now up.
    I'm bit reluctant at this stage to part any more money unless there is big vote of confidence from BOD/Management.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes, they need to come out clean and show who in the BOD/Management or any of key investors putting their hand up to participate in the cap raise.

I'm bit reluctant at this stage to part any more money unless there is big vote of confidence from BOD/Management.
    No one I know who has shares in the company feels comfortable with this limited information. I will not participate unless we know what you mentioned.

I’ve sent an email to Ronnie with some questions, and I’d suggest holders with concerns to do the same. He’s generally really good at responding from my past experience so I’ll see what he says and make my decision from there. I think it would be good for him to be aware of shareholder sentiment surrounding the SPP and the information provided.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Investor

I’ve sent an email to Ronnie with some questions, and I’d suggest holders with concerns to do the same. He’s generally really good at responding from my past experience so I’ll see what he says and make my decision from there. I think it would be good for him to be aware of shareholder sentiment surrounding the SPP and the information provided.
    Cool, thanks doing that. Will send through my concerns too.

logically the share price will drift down to the SPP. People will sell them at a higher price and then buy them back cheaper through the SPP if they can. I offloaded 10000 at about 68c yesterday and would have off loaded more if I could. With a capital raising of up to $4m and shareholders able to buy $50000 worth and with Ronnie owning nearly 80% of the company I do not see any issues with replacing the shares that I sold and also I will be buying some more.

If the SPP is set to a lower value then the share price will just follow.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    logically the share price will drift down to the SPP. People will sell them at a higher price and then buy them back cheaper through the SPP if they can. I offloaded 10000 at about 68c yesterday and would have off loaded more if I could. With a capital raising of up to $4m and shareholders able to buy $50000 worth and with Ronnie owning nearly 80% of the company I do not see any issues with replacing the shares that I sold and also I will be buying some more.

If the SPP is set to a lower value then the share price will just follow.
    Not necessarily, it depends on level of demand for the shares as in case of recent AIA offer. And if the issue well supported by big boys or BOD/Management, then price to tend to hold higher than SPP offer price which tend to be an endorsement for offer itself.

Not necessarily, it depends on level of demand for the shares as in case of recent AIA offer. And if the issue well supported by big boys or BOD/Management, then price to tend to hold higher than SPP offer price which tend to be an endorsement for offer itself.
    The way that I see it is that Ronnie and the board can only apply for $50k worth of shares each The big boys will not be so interested because there is very poor liquidity in this stock. There appears to be no provision for a share placement above $50k although if there is a shortfall I guess there will be one. There should be a good supply of shares so no point in paying more than 60 cents.

Increase in Revenue to 63m, compared to 59.4m in 2019
    EBITDA 2.8-3m compared with 3.26m in 2019 (Expected to increased by 750k due to changes in reporting standards)
    Net profit 1.5-1.7M compared with 1.9M (Expected to decrease by 50k due to changes in reporting standards and after accounting for costs related to Australian expansion)

More or less the same for FY20 vs FY19, slight improvement although possible tighter margins and greater costs despite greater sales and with the costs of Australian expansion factored in. There is noted improvements for the start of FY21 compared to last year, with strong sales in March. Reversion to sales in April of the previous period doesn't sound too exciting however, as if I recall correctly it was a bit of a tough period this time last year due to tightening margins.

SB9 have you received a reply yet? I received a reply regarding my concerns re: the capital raising yesterday and might share some of the responses here later on once I'm home. Any new thoughts on the SPP from holders?
    Last edited by Ace; 08-05-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Guru

Increase in Revenue to 63m, compared to 59.4m in 2019
    EBITDA 2.8-3m compared with 3.26m in 2019 (Expected to increased by 750k due to changes in reporting standards)
    Net profit 1.5-1.7M compared with 1.9M (Expected to decrease by 50k due to changes in reporting standards and after accounting for costs related to Australian expansion)

More or less the same for FY20 vs FY19, slight improvement although possible tighter margins and greater costs despite greater sales and with the costs of Australian expansion factored in. There is noted improvements for the start of FY21 compared to last year, with strong sales in March. Reversion to sales in April of the previous period doesn't sound too exciting however, as if I recall correctly it was a bit of a tough period this time last year due to tightening margins.

SB9 have you received a reply yet? I received a reply regarding my concerns re: the capital raising yesterday and might share some of the responses here later on once I'm home. Any new thoughts on the SPP from holders?
    Obviously having such a large percentage with a few holders is a very limiting fact as they can only subscribe little money when a greater amount is needed, hense the SPP of $50 k , never heard of that happening before.