sharetrader
Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Obviously having such a large percentage with a few holders is a very limiting fact as they can only subscribe little money when a greater amount is needed, hense the SPP of $50 k , never heard of that happening before.
    Yeah I think so too. Apparently there is around 5.9m shares held by the general public, which is around 11% of total shares, another 4.1m held by private companies. From the last annual report there was approximately 420 shareholders at the time.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Increase in Revenue to 63m, compared to 59.4m in 2019
    EBITDA 2.8-3m compared with 3.26m in 2019 (Expected to increased by 750k due to changes in reporting standards)
    Net profit 1.5-1.7M compared with 1.9M (Expected to decrease by 50k due to changes in reporting standards and after accounting for costs related to Australian expansion)

More or less the same for FY20 vs FY19, slight improvement although possible tighter margins and greater costs despite greater sales and with the costs of Australian expansion factored in. There is noted improvements for the start of FY21 compared to last year, with strong sales in March. Reversion to sales in April of the previous period doesn't sound too exciting however, as if I recall correctly it was a bit of a tough period this time last year due to tightening margins.

SB9 have you received a reply yet? I received a reply regarding my concerns re: the capital raising yesterday and might share some of the responses here later on once I'm home. Any new thoughts on the SPP from holders?
    Sorry Ace, haven't managed to send my query yet, bit occupied with other stuff. Will send through soon.

Guru

SPP closes tomorrow @ 5-00 who is in ?

I filled out the form last night. And then cancelled at the last step, This SPP didn’t have me feeling all that inspired. Although I hope my gut is wrong

Disc: Holding
    Last edited by ziptie; 15-05-2020 at 07:20 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ziptie View Post
    I filled out the form last night. And then cancelled at the last step, This SPP didn’t have me feeling all that inspired. Although I hope my gut is wrong

Disc: Holding
    I just hope they have planned properly for this if the $3,000,000 target is not reached. I am a holder as well, but have held back as well on the SPP. I am happy to invest more money at higher prices if things go well, as I don't feel comfortable to invest more yet.

I’m in. I believe in the story. Always better to buy shares in an SPP than buying on market especially if the SPP is for Expansion. This is why companies list on the NZX. Readily available capital.

Investor

I would've partaken in SPP if there are funds permitted to...but unfortunately none to avail.

Clearly some interest this morning from people that do not qualify for the SPP

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I’m in. I believe in the story. Always better to buy shares in an SPP than buying on market especially if the SPP is for Expansion. This is why companies list on the NZX. Readily available capital.
    I'm in as well and taken up most of my allocation.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

I am in, doubling my modest holding.