sharetrader
Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Investor

Heading down to 25c level??

Normally really bullish with QEX. However no updates for quite a while and now it’s auditor resigns.....hoping the red flags don’t turn into a white flag

Legend

Remember as someone posted earlier -- "The potential for QEX is enormous"

That's if they don't lose or misplace or miscount the frigging Inventory, or
    it dont grow legs first ..

Legend

No further announcements just yet because auditors may be exploring uncharted powder
    trails around facility from a distant distance ..

Hopefully not a case of Auditor have Warehouse flunkies trot all the pallets for sample count
    from very distant distance ...

Flunkies trot out all and more pallets with cartons they just emptied.. all duly counted ..

Auditor say not their problem if flunkies misunderstand and bring out pallets of both empty & full cartons
    and not say ..

So obviously not enough bubbles blown over spilt milk just yet - if you like ..
    Last edited by nztx; 12-02-2021 at 01:44 PM.

China's SF Express has just announced it will takeover HK's Kerry Logistics. Not directly relevant to QEX, but suggests that it could be in the market for other acquisitions as it builds a more global network. Assuming no other material issues (beyond what's already been announced), QEX could be a low cost entry point to NZ for them.

Disclosure: None

Gives me some comfort that this is the reasoning behind the auditor change....

https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/qex-find...increased-fees

Advanced Member

I still believe the management has a lot to prove to get me back in. If I was a newbie, I would not invest in this share, as for now it is pure gambling that they will come out of this ok. It is my own view and not financial advice, but it smells like Wynyard

https://simpleflying.com/air-new-zea...guangzhou/amp/

A positive article regarding international trade, which has a good undertone for businesses like QEX.

Legend

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/367556

Appointment of new Independent Director

"QEX Logistics Limited (NZX: QEX) has appointed Martin MacDonald to its Board of Directors as an Independent Director, effective immediately.

Mr MacDonald comes to QEX with significant governance, commercial and financial management experience, across both the public and private sectors."

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    I still believe the management has a lot to prove to get me back in. If I was a newbie, I would not invest in this share, as for now it is pure gambling that they will come out of this ok. It is my own view and not financial advice, but it smells like Wynyard
    Couldn't agree more, Board and Management really need to come clean especially re the recent warehouse theft saga, both Ronnie and Connor lost credentials on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo123 View Post
    Gives me some comfort that this is the reasoning behind the auditor change....

Is it just about the fees or tougher scrutiny imposed by Deloitte around their accounting practices??
    https://www.nbr.co.nz/story/qex-find...increased-fees